&
2. I'm mailing off our race registration today for the Year To Year Run held in Longview, WA. on 12/31/10. This will be the 3rd year that Jason and I have ran it together. It starts at 11:50PM so that way once the clock strikes midnight, you are in a prime area for when the fireworks start. It really is awesome. I LOVE running at night. I wish I could do it more. For some reason I always run faster. Maybe I should run a marathon at night???
I highly recommend this run for anyone who is local. It's a fast and fun course. Click the link above for more info. I'm especially excited since #11 is my favorite. I'll be starting out the year with an awesome run on 1-1-11. How cool is that?
3. I've been slowly building my mileage back up. Last night I successfully ran 4.5 miles with zero knee issues. I was so happy. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that I can continue on this path. I have so many things planned for next year. Not to mention a 1/2 marathon now in 9 days.
Did I mention I'm a sweaty runner? Warning~scandalous photo below. This is only after running about 1 mile. I have a giveaway in the works to help myself and a few of my lucky blog followers. More info coming soon.
Don't forget my current $40 Cookie Lee Giveaway.
Click HERE for details.



12 comments:
I am such a sweaty runner.
That race sounds like a blast. I am convinced I would do awesome in an evening marathon....
You are so scandalous! ;)
That's awesome that you're getting your mileage back up. Wish I could too!
I love a good sweatfest. If I'm not sweaty, I didn't work hard enough. Actually...if I'm not sweaty...I probably never even started.
That's fantastic about getting your miles back up towards where you want them.
I want to see that movie too! Let me know how it is. I am a sweaty runner too big time ha! LOVE THE PICTURE!! Okay, I am thrilled that you are building up your mileage with no KNEE PAIN!! That makes my day. P.S. Thanks for the opinion:)
Sweat is good, but I thought the ladies only "glowed?"
I wish they had a new year's eve run close to me, I would love to run one at night like that!
I am a sweat machine myself
Running is helping me to loosen up and learn to love sweat!
I've got a NYE run planned, too! I figured since I don't want to be at a bar, I may as well ring in the new year doing what I love instead!
i got sick while watching Running the Sahara 2 years ago. I was just starting to feel ill and as i watched the movie it got worse and worse. i felt dehydrated, they were dehydrated, i felt sick if i thought about certain foods such as peanutbutter and they were shoveling it in their mouths. it was a great movie, but i kept pausing it to go puke, lol. i'll have to watch it again.
you're a sweat machine! That new years race sounds like a fun way to ring in the new year!!
That Year to Year run sounds like so much fun!
Ugh..I am a sweaty runner too. I always come back from my runs completely sucked!
SUCH a great movie. I think that you may have given me an idea for a secret santa that I have too..... ;)
your opinion of a scandalous picture is very different than mine! But, you sweat almost as much as I do. Nice work!
Post a Comment