I just picked up a couple awesome items from this sale. If you have ordered from them in the past look at your account history and there will be a code for FREE SHIPPING!!!
I got one of these. Normally $60. I got it for $12.99 and free shipping.
Click HERE. Don't miss out.
Adam from The Boring Runner is hosting a virtual race on January 8th.
Click HERE for the race details and how to enter.





7 comments:
its a great sale. stock up :P
Yay virtual race!! Thanks for the plug! It is going to be so much fun - especially since you're running pain free now!
thanks for the tip!!! going to check the sale!!!
Yay, I'm excited for Adam's virtual 5k! :)
I wish I could wear the marathon girl... but my booty needs coverage... the gym girl works way better... wish IT were under the $12.99 sale. I got a ton at their sale last year!
12 bucks?! Wow thanks for sharing the link!!!! I'm going to check it out! :0)
Thanks for sharing, I had a free shipping code and didn't realize it! Score!! I got my sister two skirts for Christmas!
Post a Comment