Monday, December 27, 2010

Votes Needed!!!


The past week or so have been crazy.  My girls are home and we've survived and enjoyed 4 Christmas's.  It has been awesome and exhausting.  My schedule is all out of whack with my two beautiful girls being here with me.  It is amazing how fast they are growing up and I want to enjoy them as much as I can this week.

Back to business.  I have a friend who is trying to round up votes for the Exodus Family.  If you could help out it would be awesome!!!  They are listed under Phase 3 - Wild Card on the voting poll.  Click on the link for more info and for the link.  Thanks for helping out.  Each vote counts.


Share your Adventure Video Contest Social Voting

We've chosen the finalists, but we need your help in choosing the Grand Prize Winner. We chose all nine of our finalists from phases one, two and three.
To mix things up a bit, we chose a few wild cards, too. (By wild card, we mean videos we dig, but couldn't crown as winners because we ran out of crowns.) We think any one of these videos is worthy of the $2,500 Grand Prize, but we want your vote. So watch them all and choose your winner.
Voting closes Dec. 29, and we'll announce the big Grand Prize Winner on Dec. 30, just in time to make someone's 2011 especially adventurous!

6 comments:

Terri said...

Voted! Good luck to your friends!

Stephanie Anne said...

I voted too! hopefully they win, what a great prize!

AM! said...

Hi there;-)
will go vote now. very sweet of you to spread the word for her;-)

AM! said...

just voted and they're a contender. they're at ~16% along with 3 other videos;-)

Mike Russell said...

I just got to your race report on my Google Reader and thought it was hilarious. With all the rain and mud I am not sure I would have toed the line. Nicely done. Grabbing the trophy was great...

Muncher Cruncher said...

I just found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! I love your cupcake tower in your Christmas photo. So fun! Happy Holidays! I'll be following!!