Friday, December 17, 2010

Inperspire Fitness Towel Giveaway ~ Sweat Is Sexy

Last week I spoke to Jimmy from Inperspire Fitness Towels.  He was nice enough to send me out my very own towel to review.  I've wanted one forever so I was excited about this opportunity.  As I've mentioned on several occasions, I sweat....a lot.  I am not a sexy athlete.  I can get quite red, sweaty, and smelly.  I chose the "Sweat Is Sexy" towel.  It was perfect for me.  
I thought I'd add some holiday spirit to the giveaway pics.  Here I am pre-run. 
I also though I'd give you a glimpse of where the magic happens.  My treadmill use to be located in our garage but I was getting bored to death staring at a white wall.  Now it's in our "bat cave"~ no windows but a stereo and TV to keep me entertained.
I love this towel.  As soon as I opened the package I noticed right away how soft it was.  As much as I wanted to test it out, I felt bad for what I was going to do to it.  It would never be this perfect again.
If you look in the pic above you can see where our dog, Roxy, stays in the house when she isn't being spoiled.  Right in front of the treadmill.
Here she is giving me the guilt trip before I jumped on the treadmill before my run.
6.51 miles later and I was done.  I first had to use my towel about 1/2 mile in.  It felt great on my face.  I've had to use "normal" towels, wash clothes, etc. before and they can be quite rough.  My towel felt soft and smooth throughout the run.  I LOVE it.  The only problem now is I want a few more as backups.
If you were wondering if the treadmill freaks Roxy out while I run, here is your answer.  She's not even a foot away.


Besides the awesome "Sweat Is Sexy" towel here are a few of my other favorites.


These towels would make great gifts.  They work and feel great.  Anyone who sweats and also wants to be inspired and have some extra motivation will want one of these.  I will definitely be recommending these to my friends.  Plus, if you order one you get extra entries~see below.

Inperspire's Philosophy
We believe the world would be a happier place if everyone exercised (it certainly would be a healthier place).  We also know that many of us lead busy lives and finding time for ourselves is not always easy. 
When you make time to go to the gym, go for a run, or exercise at home we want your workouts to be nothing less than inspired. That is why we came up with the idea of high quality inspirational fitness towels.
Our philosophy is that everyone can be healthy... sometimes we just need a little motivation to help us along the way.
We supply the motivation.  You supply the sweat!
Darla, Jimmy, Dana & Greg


They also have a blog 
It's for the fit, or for those who are in the process of becoming fit, or for those who are just thinking about it and may need a little inspiration.  It offers their take on fitness trends, motivational tips, and and more.

What You Will Win
Not just one, but three lucky winners will each get to pick a towel of their choice.

Here's how to enter.


1.  Mandatory ~ Follow my blog or let me know that you already do.
2.  Mandatory ~ Go to INPERSPIRE HERE.  Look around and come back and tell me which towel you'll pick if you win.
3.  Add me to your blog roll.
4.  Become a fan of "Impossible Is Nothing" on Facebook HERE.  If you are having issues linking to my page just type in "Impossible Is Nothing" above the News Feed in the search area.  My blog photo is the same for my Facebook page.
5.  Like Inperspire Towels on Facebook HERE.  
6.  Follow Inpersire on Twitter HERE.
7.  Post about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter.  Leave a comment for each.
8.  BONUS~Make a purchase from Inperspire HERE.  Come back and let me know what you bought.  5 Bonus Entries for each towel purchased.
***I was given an Inperspire towel to test in exchange for my honest review.  I was not compensated in any other way***

Since everyone will still want something to look forward to after Christmas, entries will be accepted until Sunday, December 26th.  Winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Monday, December 27th.  Good Luck!!!

102 comments:

A said...

I'm a new follower :). Thanks for posting on my blog. :)

A said...

I would choose the be soulful towel if i won. i like it the best!! :)

A said...

I Like Inperspire Towels on Facebook :)

A said...

I couldn't find you on Facebook for some reason.. i tried and will try again.

Karen Seal said...

I'm a follower! :0)

Karen Seal said...

There are so many awesome towels! I (of course) love the "Run for a Cure" towel....as well as the "Exercise to Live Your Life" towel! I love them all! lol

Karen Seal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Seal said...

I follow you on Facebook! :0)

Karen Seal said...

I follow Inperspire Towels on Facebook! :0)

Karen Seal said...

I follow Inperspire Towels on Twitter! :0)

Karen Seal said...

I posted a link to this giveaway on my blog homepage! :0)

BigHappyFamily said...

I went to the web site, and while I do like some of the other options, I think I would pick, sweat is sexy like you.

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower

Anonymous said...

I would get "I run because I can" or "Sweat is Sexy"

Anonymous said...

You're on my blog roll!

Anonymous said...

I "like" Impossible is Nothing on facebook

Anonymous said...

I requested Inperspire to be my friend on facebook

Anonymous said...

I follow Inperspire on twitter

Anonymous said...

I posted a link to this giveaway on my blog's sidebar

Anonymous said...

I posted this giveaway on facebook

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I'm already a follower! :)

Anonymous said...

I tweeted about this giveaway

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I love the "Rock Your Rear View One Step At a Time" towel!

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I follow you on FB!

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I posted a link to this giveaway on my blog!

Michelle said...

I'm already a follower!

Michelle said...

Since the half marathon is the next distance I'm taking on, I would choose the 13.1 Red Dragon!

Michelle said...

I follow Inperspire on Twitter

Michelle said...

I posted your giveaway on my blog!

Rae said...

I follow!

Rae said...

I'd pick the Sweat Is Sexy!

Rae said...

You're on my blog roll under Rae's Reads!

Rae said...

I like you on FB!

Rae said...

I like Inperspire Towels on FB!

Rae said...

Linked your giveaway on my blog!

Marlene said...

I recently won one of these (I RUN BECAUSE I CAN), but I'm greedy... and I sweat a lot, so I'd love another. ;)

I'm a follower!!!

Marlene said...

I would love the "Sweat is Sexy"

Marlene said...

You're on the blog roll!

Marlene said...

Friend-requested Inperspire.

Marlene said...

Now following Inperspire on Twitter!

Carrie said...

Tweeted, followed & friended! I'm also a new follower and I love your blog!
I'd pick the journey of a thousand steps towel if I won! :)

Christal said...

I am already a follower :)

Christal said...

I like the ‘Sweat is Sexy’ towel the most.

Christal said...

You are already on my blogroll

Christal said...

I am a fan of Impossible is Nothing on FB

Christal said...

I added Inperspire Towels on FB

Christal said...

I’m now following Inperspire on Twitter

Christal said...

Posted on FB about your giveaway

Christal said...

Tweeted about your giveaway

Christal said...

Posted about your giveaway on my blog

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the sweat is sexy towel. It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

You're linked on my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of yours on FB.

Anonymous said...

Liked Inperspire on FB.

Stephanie Anne said...

I love their towels & I think I would want my next one to be "I run because I can"

Stephanie Anne said...

you are on my blogroll

Stephanie Anne said...

im a fan of you on facebook

Stephanie Anne said...

I am posting to my blog!

Stephanie Anne said...

im posting to facebook too!

Molly said...

Follower!

Molly said...

I love the 26.2 dragon!

Fruit Fly said...

I follow your blog!

Fruit Fly said...

I'm your facebook fan!

Fruit Fly said...

I think I'd pick the 13.1 Red Dragon towel!

Fruit Fly said...

You're on my blog roll!

Fruit Fly said...

I like Inperspire on fb!

Q said...

I'm a follower!

Q said...

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body", I would choose that one.

Q said...

You're on my blog roll.

Q said...

Following Inperspire on Twitter.

Q said...

And linked to this contest in my giveaway section.

Anonymous said...

I follow!

Anonymous said...

Exercise to liver your life
I would pick that towel...or maybe Sweat is sexy! Hard decision!

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I am a follower!

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I like the "Sweat is Sexy" towel.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I like Impossible is Nothing on Facebook.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I like Inperspire on Facebook.

Gojenn said...

I love the Sweat is Sexy towel. I'm a new follower thanks to Secrets of a Running Mom blog!

Gojenn said...

I'm a new follower.

RunningWhit said...

I'm a follower.

RunningWhit said...

I like the Get That Junk Outta My Trunk towel!

RunningWhit said...

I've added you to my blog roll.

Canadian runner said...

I am a follower

Canadian runner said...

I would pick the " That which does not kill me makes me stronger, faster better".

Canadian runner said...

You are on my blog roll

Canadian runner said...

Linked your giveaway to my side bar

Caroline said...

I would get "I run because I can"

Caroline said...

you are on my blogroll

Caroline said...

I am a fan of "Impossible Is Nothing" on Facebook

H Love said...

I follow!

H Love said...

I think I need the 1,000 miles BAD!

H Love said...

your on my roll!

H Love said...

already like you on your FB!

Anonymous said...

follower

Anonymous said...

I like "Get that Junk Out of my Trunk"

Anonymous said...

posted to my blog

Anonymous said...

on my blogroll

Cynthia said...

I follow your blog :) I would choose "I run because I can," well, because that's what I do! I run to prove to myself that I can do something I couldn't previously!

Unknown said...

There are so many that are cute! I love the one that says "get that junk outta my trunk", but I also like "pain is just weakness leaving the body". So many great ones!

Unknown said...

I'm following them on twitter...

Unknown said...

Doh... and I just saw the date of this post... for some reason it just came through on my reader! Oh well... still love the products and am off to buy one! :)