Monday, December 20, 2010

Running Santa

I'm still working on my race report. We were lucky enough to have 3 very large trees taken down in front of/beside our house this morning/afternoon. I'm very relieved to have them down. Needless to say, I'm frozen once again. I was outside supervising the whole time. I did supply the guys with cupcakes and hot chocolate though :) That all took away from my morning blog time.

I'm a little sore today and have a strange pain in my left foot. More on that later. For now I will leave you with this awesome Target commercial. Even Santa runs.




9 comments:

Terri said...

Santa runs to deal with his stressful life! :)

Richelle said...

Great ad! Target has created some good commercials. I liked the Lost-themed ones that were aired during the series finale.

Marlene said...

Great news that you got those trees down!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Funny commercial.. Excited to read your ROUGH report.. so are you planning to race in our area?? Jock N Jill or you go Girl?? Hmmm??

Happy Holidays

Nitmos said...

So...does anyone get cupcakes that performs menial yard work around your house?

Fruit Fly said...

That's a cute commercial - lovely Santa and his hair just blowing in the air!

Did I hear someone say cupcakes??

Molly said...

that Santa ad cracks me up : )

Tricia said...

great ad!

Average Woman Runner said...

Hey Stacie! I Just saw that you won the ipod shuffle contest! CONGRATULATIONS!!! THat is so cool! !!!
Way to represent the PNW!