Since things have been so busy I haven't been paying very close attention to how close I was to my goal. I was part of Tall Mom's 1000+ Club this year. I started off the year very strong but have dealt with knee issues along the way. My miles might not have been fast and definitely not pretty but I'm so close to my goal. How close???
How about 1,110.57 as of today. It really couldn't be any closer. Tomorrow night I am running this.
The race starts 10 minutes before midnight which means I will officially get my .43 miles in before midnight to get my 1,111 miles for 2010. I'm so excited!!!!
Thanks to Tall Mom for always inspiring me and for helping to keep me motivated this year to accomplish this goal. I can't wait to see what the 2011 Tall Mom Club will bring.



19 comments:
nice job meeting your 1000 mile goal!!!
Great Job!! I would love to do a race like so cool! Thanks for the card by the way.
That is so awesome! Good luck!! Just dance is the BEST game ever! I'm obsessed :)
How cool! Good for you! That race sounds pretty awesome too and for me, would be the perfect way to celebrate the New Year! Have fun and enjoy your race tonight!!!!!
Congrats on your accomplishment! And that's a really cool race idea. Have fun!
What a great race! :) Much better than eating/drinking garbage 'til midnight! Good for you!
Yay! That is awesome. I have an 8 mile run today and I have reached 1000 woo-hoo!!!
Congrats on reaching your goal! Sounds like a fun race - Happy New Year!
Congrats on your mileage. You 1000+ people are crazy!!...in a good way :-)
Woo-hoo! Awesome job! So funny that you have 10 minutes to get in that 0.43 miles in!!!
You should be so proud of this Stacie!! What an inspiration!!
Sounds like a fun race! Have a great time and congrats on meeting your goal!
wow! that's so impressive. congrats!
1,111 - that is awesome. I hope 2011 is just as awesome!
CONGRATS!! You rock.. We need to plan a group race/run soon...
that is amazing! Happy New Year Stacie! : )
What a great idea for a race! Best of luck to you in 2011! :0)
That sounds like a neat race! Thanks for the comment and the follow. I added you to my list too
That is just too cool! 1000 blows my mind, but you have that AND MORE!! Congrats on a fabulous year!
Post a Comment