Thursday, December 9, 2010

TMB Endurance Band Giveaway

Everyone is having amazing giveaway's right now.  I wanted to add another one to the mix.  Most of you know TMB from Racing With Babes.  She has her own Etsy shop, TMB Endurance Bands.  They are fabulous and would make great Christmas presents for the runner/athlete in your life.  I also have it on good authority that little girls love them as well.


TMB sent me the Thin Lime Reflective Headband to try.
 Yes, I have a deformed right ear.  Long story but if people tell you not to pierce your helix/cartilage area of your ear, then you shouldn't.  I had a 1 in a billion chance to get a certain bacterial infection in it.  I can't win the lotto but you know I got that.  I came this close to being the famous one-eared runner.  Seriously, they almost had to remove my whole ear.
I LOVED it.  Since I tend to be a very sweaty runner/athlete the thin bands work best for me.  It held my hair out of my face and didn't budge.  Mile after mile on the treadmill and it stayed with me.  It was very comfortable and I didn't even know it was there.  Plus, it's cute.  Green is my favorite color so it's perfect.  It's so dark this time of year so having the reflective strip is an added bonus.


Of course I couldn't just get mine so I also purchased a TMB Band for each of my girls.  


Big M chose the Thin Rainbow Headband.

Little M chose the Thin Purple With Dots Headband.

The girls love their headbands.  The first week I couldn't get them to take them off.  They wore them with everything.  Honestly, they are so cute they looked great with whatever they wore.

Here's your chance to own your very own TMB Endurance Band.  TMB is offering one of my fabulous followers a $15 gift certificate to her Etsy Shop.  


Here's how to enter.

1.  Mandatory ~ Follow my blog or let me know that you already do.
2.  Mandatory ~ Go to TMB's Endurance Bands Etsy Shop HERE.  Look around and come back and tell me what your favorite headband is.
3.  Add me to your blog roll.
4.  Become a fan of "Impossible Is Nothing" on Facebook HERE.  If you are having issues linking to my page just type in "Impossible Is Nothing" above the News Feed in the search area.  My blog photo is the same for my Facebook page.
5.  Follow TMB at Racing With Babes HERE.  
6.  Post about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter.  Leave a comment for each.
7.  BONUS~Make a purchase from TMB's Endurance Bands HERE.  Come back and let me know what you bought.  5 Bonus Entries for each headband purchased.


Entries will be accepted until Friday, December 17th.  Winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Saturday, December 18th.  Good Luck!!!

Don't forget my $40 Cookie Lee Giveaway HERE.

68 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the green reflective band...SO cute :)

I am a follower.

Unknown said...

I really like the thick multicolor dot band...and I wish there was a hot pink reflective one. hmmmmm

Unknown said...

You are already on my blogroll :)

Unknown said...

I already follow TMB-Racing with Babes +!!

Unknown said...

Posting a link on my blog sidebar :D

Unknown said...

Will tweet!!

Jen said...

I already have like 12 of these bands, so do not enter me in the giveaway.... I just wanted to comment that I KNOW they are awesome... everyone should enter this giveaway!!!!

*~*~* Tracy said...

I'm a follower
I love TMB Endurance Bands!

*~*~* Tracy said...

I like the green zebra print. My hair is uber crazy so I like the thick bands better

*~*~* Tracy said...

I already follow T's blog

*~*~* Tracy said...

I linked this on my blog

Marlene said...

Love these headbands and I NEED them with my short hair! I'm a follower.

Marlene said...

My current fave on her site is the pink/black/white argyle!

Marlene said...

You're on the blog roll!

Marlene said...

Already follow TMB!

Marlene said...

Just tweeted!

A Prelude To... said...

I'm a follower :-)

A Prelude To... said...

I like the thick red/black/white flower band. Very cute!

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I'm a follower!

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I love the green reflective band!!!

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

You are on my blogroll.

Paige (The Last Doughnut) said...

I follow T's blog as well!

Jason said...

I love green to, but don't think the headband will look that good on me especially with what is slowly becoming the golden dome.

And I am now following you. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Anonymous said...

I follow (and I'm pretty sure TMB will laugh at me for even entering this).

Anonymous said...

My favorite headband is sold, because I bought it - the black, tan, and white scroll headband... and then I LOST IT at my marathon... sad, sad day, so I need another.

Anonymous said...

you are already on my blogroll

Anonymous said...

Already your fan on facebook.

Anonymous said...

Already follow TMB (and pretty sure my purchases don't count since they are in the past, but I did purchase another one just last week...)

Sara said...

I'm already a follower!

Sara said...

I like the thin hot pink and green striped band - I also like the reflective one you have - looks great!

Sara said...

I'm a fan on FB - LOVE the quote you have up today! ;)

Sara said...

I'm already a follower of Racing with Babes! :)

Sara said...

Posted this giveaway on my sidebar! Thank you!!

Alanna said...

I like the black reflective band.

Alanna said...

You are already on my blogroll.

Alanna said...

I follow Racing With Babes.

Rae said...

I follow!

Rae said...

I love the pink cheetah one!

Rae said...

You're on my blog roll under Rae's Reads!

Rae said...

I like you on FB!

Rae said...

I follow Racing with Babes!

Rae said...

I linked your giveaway on my sidebar!

Kris said...

I am a follower.

Kris said...

I like the pink/black argyle.

Kris said...

I am a fan on fb.

Kris said...

I follow TMB as well.

Kris said...

I posted a link on my blog.

Q said...

I am a follower!

Q said...

I like the rainbow zebra one, matches everything!

Q said...

Linked to in giveaway section!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I follow your blog.

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I've bought a couple of TMB's bands, and I love them! I like the tiger print one she has listed right now.

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I already follow TMB's blog.

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Do I get points for past purchases? If so, I bought the thin blue zebra print and the 1.5-inch multicolor dot ones.

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

Linked in on my sidebar.

giraffy said...

I would snag the lime green reflective band!

giraffy said...

I already follow TMB

giraffy said...

I liked your page on FB.

giraffy said...

Addeed to my blogroll!

giraffy said...

Posted to my sidebar -
365awesomedays.blogspot.com

giraffy said...

Tweeted! (@hmgiraffy)

Terri said...

Following you! Thanks for hosting!

Terri said...

Adding you to my blogroll

Terri said...

Liked you on FB!

Terri said...

My fave is still the green reflective band, although that striped one is sure cute, too!

Terri said...

Oh, and I am adding your giveaway to my sidebar! BTW, she is on vacation but I looked at her sold items for examples of what she offers.

RunToTheFinish said...

I follow.. when I go to the link you provided it says TMB is on vacation and shows no products :(

RunToTheFinish said...

you are linked in my sidebar