Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nuu Muu Review & Giveaway

I love running gear. It's the one type of clothing I get excited to try on. I'm just shy of 5"11" so finding clothes in general that work for me can be tough. I was so excited when Enid from Nuu-Muu gave me the opportunity to test out one of their exercise dresses.

Nuu-Muu offers a wide range of colors, patterns, and sizes. They even offer their exercise dresses for the little runners in your family. You can wear your Nuu-Muu everywhere and paired with anything. Not just for running they make great swimsuit cover-ups, beach wear, cozy travel outfits, and more.

Nuu-Muus do not have anything built in. This means you can wear your favorite sports bra, shorts, skirt, swimsuit underneath. I'm looking forward to using it as a great layering piece as it starts to get cooler.

I LOVE the Puurple one. I hope to get this one next.

Dresses for the little athletes.
I ended up choosing the black X-Dress. I figured it would go with all of my other running accessories plus maybe hide how much I sweat. A great bonus. I think a medium would have worked but I chose a large to be safe. I have a very long torso so overall I am very happy with the fit. A large works well with my height.

As soon as I opened the package I had to slip it on. It goes on and off very easily and feels great on. The fabric is a polyester/Lycra blend that is quick drying and moisture wicking. I couldn't wait to test it out on a run.
I have ran in my Nuu-Muu three times this past week. Two outside and one on the treadmill. I have put it to the test and was very happy each time. I love that the length of the skirt keeps belly and rear views in check. I am a super sweaty runner/exerciser. I was worried that it would weigh me down but the moisture wicking material definitely did it's job. I couldn't even tell I had ran in it afterwards. A huge selling point for me.
I would definitely recommend a Nuu-Muu exercise dress to everyone. With so many options, you can find one to match you perfectly. I LOVE mine.

Here's the best part. The amazing people at Nuu-Muu are giving one of my lucky readers a chance to win a Nuu-Muu exercise dress of her own.

To Enter~

1. Manditory~Become a follower of my blog. Bonus~If you already follow you get one bonus entry~just let me know :)

2. Follow me on Twitter HERE. I'm windyrunner.

2. Check out the Nuu-Muu website HERE. Let me know which dress is your favorite.

3. Join Team Nuu-Muu on Facebook HERE. Let me know that you did.

4. Spread the word on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc. An entry for each time you do.

Giveaway will end Sunday, August 15th at midnight. A winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday, August 16th.

Good Luck!!!


93 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I'm already a follower

Laura said...

I follow you on twitter: LauraRMuise

Laura said...

I love the Not So Plain Jane in Tango....

abbi said...

I'm already a follower

abbi said...

I like Not-So-Plain Jane - X-Dress

abbi said...

I posted on my blog sidebar

Marlene said...

I now follow you on Twitter (@marleneruns)

Marlene said...

I'm already on Team Nuu-Muu on FB

Marlene said...

I think I'd go for something fun... maybe "Bubbles"

Rae said...

I'm already a follower!

Rae said...

I linked your giveaway on my blog side bar.

Rae said...

My favorite dress is the Soiree.

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I am already a follower!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I love the olivia.

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

I joined team nuu muu on Facebook.

track coach and adorable wife said...

I am a follower and have been for a while, woot woot!

track coach and adorable wife said...

I like Fiesta!

track coach and adorable wife said...

I reposted this on my blog!

track coach and adorable wife said...

I am a fan of them on fb

Brandi said...

I'm already a follower

Brandi said...

I follow you on twitter

Brandi said...

I really like the bluebell print

Brandi said...

I linked this giveaway to my blog

Brandi said...

I joined Team Nuu Muu on facebook

Zoë said...

Hey Stacie! Love the dress on you! Of course I already follow. :)

nrmrvrk said...

Not interested in entering the contest, not a follower or a linker... save winning for the ladies...

I'm just curious what the difference between working out in this dress and working out in a long fitted shirt is? You wear it like a shirt (shorts under) so I don't see what problem it's solving (if any). Does it keep guys from checking out your butt as you run by?

Not a hater, just confused.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

FOLLOWER.. PIck me!!

*~*~* Tracy said...

I am already a follower! Do I get a bonus entry? I really would LOVE to win this! :)

*~*~* Tracy said...

I linked this on my blog

*~*~* Tracy said...

I like Nuu Muu on FB

*~*~* Tracy said...

I like the Foxtrot and the Puuurple. Very nice!

Alanna said...

I'm already a follower. :)

Alanna said...

I like fiesta, soirée and the x-dress.

Alanna said...

Linked to my sidebar.

Heather said...

I am now a follower of your blog (not sure why I haven't before, been reading your blog for a while...we've even done some of the same races).

Heather said...

I like the fiesta nuu-muu (I am a big fan of the dots)

Heather said...

Linked your giveaway on my running blog.

Heather said...

Joined Team Nuu-Muu on facebook.

Michelle said...

I'm already a follower

Michelle said...

I like the Tango dress!

Michelle said...

I linked you on my sidebar

Running Diva Mom said...

Following your journey,!

Running Diva Mom said...

just linked you on my sidebar!

Running Diva Mom said...

oooooohhhhhhhh .....
I'd love to get the kitty cat and city cat matching dresses for Little Diva and I. We both love animal print!!

Q said...

Became a follower!

Q said...

And linked to this on my blog!

RunMom said...

Following now :-) Your girls are just gorgeous by the way. I've got two too!

RunMom said...

following you on twitter @kellacollins

RunMom said...

Hmmm...kind of like city cat, also foxglove

RunMom said...

Also posted on my blog under giveaways

RunMom said...

Joined Nuu Muu on FB

Tricia said...

I'm a follower

Tricia said...

OH....and I've been a follower :)

Tricia said...

totally diggin the fiesta

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I'm a follower! :D

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I am now following you on twitter! :D

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I really like the bubbles in the fiesta color! beautiful! And thanks for the giveaway! :D

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I linked your giveaway on my blog at:

http://zanetaruns.blogspot.com

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I joined nuu-muu on facebook :D

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

I twitted about your giveaway! My username is superwoman4002... feel free to follow me! :D

Meggan said...

I am a follower!

Meggan said...

I liked Fiesta

Heather said...

I am a new follower :-)

Heather said...

I love the Not So Plain Jane in X-Dress

Liz said...

I'm a follower. :)

Liz said...

I am in love with the City Cat. I would work that while I was running! :)

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I am a new follower!

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I joined Team Nuu Muu on Facebook.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I like the Olivia dress.

Anonymous said...

I became a follower1

Anonymous said...

Love the Not So Plain Jane section on their site - Coco or Puurple, probably.

Anonymous said...

Joined Team Nuu-muu on facebook

Bixie said...

Became a follower

Bixie said...

Followed you on Twitter

Bixie said...

Already am a fan of Nuu-Muu on Facebook

Bixie said...

My favorite Nuu-Muu is the Dorothy

Christine Jensen said...

I already follow ;) (as Chris)

Christine Jensen said...

I like the Olivia

Sarahlynsm said...

I'm a follower! :)

Sarahlynsm said...

I like the not so plain jane.

Sarahlynsm said...

I joined team nuu - muu on facebook.

suzy, http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/ said...

I'm a follower :) Awesome giveaway!

suzy, http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/ said...

Already liked team Nuu Muu on facebook

suzy, http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/ said...

posted on my blog sidebar
http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/

suzy, http://countdownto13.blogspot.com/ said...

Really love 'Party Girl', but I'd probably pick plain black!

julie said...

Hi. I am a new follower.

julie said...

Thanks for the review. I love their dresses but at 6', I was just not sure if it would be too short. Sounds like it works for you.

I like so many of their dresses...it is so hard to pick. Today, I think the Puurple one is what I would pick.

julie said...

I posted a link on my blog.

LateNight said...

I became a follower

LateNight said...

I agree with your twitter comment that walking should count on holidays

LateNight said...

I like the purple and black dress with the dots. Pretty.

LateNight said...

I joined the facebook team