On top of being a Mom, soccer practice that has just started, back to school preparations, and marathon training I now enter Fair Week. Our local Fair is the
Southwest Washington Fair located in Chehalis, WA. Every year I help my FIL with the Operation Lifesaver Booth (train safety.) This year I am also taking on helping
Mike Fourtner from the Time Bandit on
The Deadliest Catch. We have gotten to know him and his wife and they are so awesome. The nicest people and my girls adore them. Every day he will be speaking on the South Stage. I will be in charge of selling Time Bandit hats, t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, 1/4 zip sweatshirts, and jackets. Really cool stuff. I'll be helping him from roughly 2PM-closing which could be from 10-11PM. I think it's going to be a really fun but exhausting week. Somehow I'll have to figure out getting Little M to her soccer practices and run too.
Why is Weird Al in my post??? Well, he'll be one of the concerts this week. The Doobie Brothers and Joe Nichols are two of the other celebrities in town. I don't have tickets to any of these but I'll be busy enough. Now I just need to try and get enough sleep, get some miles in, and stay away from the fair food. Wish me luck!!!!
Morton loggers Jubilee 10K Race Report In Process
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy but FUN week ahead. Have fun!
omg omg omg omg omg. You know Mike?!?!? He totally got screwed over this season in my opinion. But, that is the way things happen I suppose.
TOO COOL. Tell him hi for me - and that a random runner blogger is a huge fan.
Post a Comment