Thursday, August 5, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. While we were in Idaho I learned that I had won Tricia's Sweaty Band Giveaway at Endurance Isn't Only Physical. I was so excited. I got them in the mail this week. One is a wide band pink pattern and the other is a thin white with a retro reflective strip on it. I haven't ran in one yet but I have remembered why I have bangs. I have quite the five-head going on. Scary :) As a bonus I'll tell you why my right ear is deformed. I had it pierced up there (years ago) and got a bacteria in it that made me come within hours of losing my whole ear. Very painful and not fun. As much as my elf ear bothers me I'm just thankful I have it.
2. I found this cute shirt at Target and had to buy it. I love photography and drive my family, and I'm sure others, crazy with my clicking habit. Plus, it's a bonus shirt to wear on those days you feel just a little on edge.

3. Makenna didn't get chosen as a top 5 for the Little Miss Friendly competition. That was a bummer to hear this morning but I couldn't be prouder of the fact that she looked so grown up and handled her interview so well. She has one more shot next year. She needs to focus on her running anyway, right? :)

Going for a run after it cools off. I can't wait!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Teamarcia said...

You are so cute and I'm glad to hear Makenna did so well on her interview!

Pahla said...

"five-head" = LOL! That shirt is really cute. :-)

The Boring Runner said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

I'm a sucker for photography too. Love the shirt!!