Since it was just my girls and I at home I was left with the only option to get my miles in today. I had to resort to my treadmill. I wasn't too excited about it since if you have read any of my earlier posts, it tends to have a mind of its own. It shakes, slows down, and speeds up all on its own. It's a wonder I survive any of my match ups with it.
My knees have felt pretty crummy after my last few road runs so I was starting to get a little worried. I made it to mile 4 1/2 before I noticed anything on the treadmill. Even then there was no "pain." Just an off feeling like if I pushed to hard I'd soon feel something worse. I took every step thankfully and finished with 5.25 miles in 56 minutes. I actually warmed up a little today so that slowed my time down too but I was trying to be nice to my knees. I think maybe it helped.
Slightly sweatier than when I started.
4 comments:
Great job on your treadmill run! You gotta do what ya gotta do! :)
YAY
YAY
YAY for Treadmill Tuesday!
Way to go!!
I dont really like the treadmill either but sometimes i have to use it... it always makes my knees feel funny :(
You gotta do what you gotta do! Nice job on the runs!
Good luck with th elunges & core challenges too!
Post a Comment