Friday, August 6, 2010

New Music Friday




Even though this doesn't have a running beat to it I have it on my playlist right now. It's one of my favorites. I really love the chorus. I also really like Hayley Williams from Paramore.



This is another one of those songs that just grew on me. I heard it way too many times on our Idaho trip. It's fun to run to.


This probably goes along with the second song. It's catchy and gets stuck in my head.

Don't forget my Nuu-Muu Exercise Dress Giveaway ~ HERE

4 comments:

track coach and adorable wife said...

Totally love the "First Kiss" song too! I heard it on SYTYCD and fell in love with the beat, can't wait to get it! Good picks this week.

Marlene said...

I love Airplanes!!!

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Thanks for posting that! I love Airplanes but I kept forgetting to look it up and see who sings it.

Running Diva Mom said...

Little Diva and I looooove the airplanes song!! love it!