Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Legs Love Lunges Challenge

I was so excited to start off my Legs Love Lunges Challenge that I kicked it off last night.  Lunges were part of my PT for my knees so what a great way to step it up and keep me motivated.  Amanda's Challenge Blog Post can be found HERE for those still wanting to join.  Our challenge is to do lunges 3 times a week from August 10th-September 10th.  I really think the hardest part was posting these lovely photos of my legs.

I woke up this morning feeling like I had conquered Day 1 of the challenge.  I hopped out of bed and felt great.  I made the mistake of sitting down to enjoy my bowl of cereal.  As I got back up to put my bowl in the sink I quickly realized my lunges from last night were getting revenge.  I'm looking forward to seeing what the end results will be.

Happy Lunging :)

Amanda also accepted another challenge.  The Hard Core Challenge hosted by Jamoosh.  I have decided that I might as well go for it so I'm going to join as well.  I love working on my core.
This challenge will officially start on Sunday so you have time to check it out and get signed up.

2 comments:

5 Miles Past Empty said...

AHHH!! Great job! And yeah, why not accept the core challenge too? Other than I might just die! =) I am pretty pumped to see how everyone feels about the lunges! not just in the appearance of their legs but in the power and strength!!

Thanks for joining the fun!!

The Boring Runner said...

YES!! I love that you signed up for this too. We'll all be in pain together.