Monday, August 16, 2010

Nuu-Muu Exercise Dress Winner

Thanks to all of my amazing followers who entered my Nuu-Muu Exercise Dress Giveaway.  There were almost 100 entries.  Welcome to all of my new followers.  I'm looking forward to checking out all of your blogs as well.  I used Random.org to choose my winner and the lucky girl is.......

Rae from 5K Rae.  Congrats!!!!!  Please e-mail me so I can get your info.

I'm so close to 100 followers.  I'm working on a special giveaway.  Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Rae said...

Wow! I am a lucky girl! Thank you so much!! I will email you ASAP!

Emz said...

YAY 5k RAE!! She's having some great wins this week!!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Congrat to Rae!

Andrew Opala said...

yay Rae

Tricia said...

congrats to Rae!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Rae! So green with envy. I saw someone wearing one of these at my race this past Sunday and it was super cute! And like you, I'm tall (5'11") and most dresses don't really work.

Rae said...

Hi Stacie! I emailed you the other day with my info. I just want to make sure you got it. Thanks!
~Rae