Thursday, June 3, 2010

Three Things Thursday


This has been a crazy week. I've had a sick kiddo since Sunday so that has put a kink in my normal routine.

1. National Running Day was yesterday. I was able to go to my physical therapy appointment and hit the gym to get 5 miles in. The weather here has been terrible so I'm very thankful for the opportunity to run and not freeze. Plus, it was nice to be on a treadmill that wasn't out to kill me.


2. I love Running Skirts!!! I'm surprising Makenna with a matching mommy/daughter running skirt. She has wanted one forever so I can't wait until they get here. Watch for the pics once they do :)


3. One of my plans for this summer is to got to Lewis & Clark State Park...a lot. My girls LOVE to be outside. The park is only about 4 miles from my house. There are trails that I've been on before but it's been years. My plan is to go explore, run, walk, picnic, etc. I love the trees and it's a beautiful park. I great chance to hang out with my girls and get some exercise.

GIVEAWAYS

Mommy Of 1 And Counting ~ Tons of Amazing Giveaways
Running Diva Mom ~Family Fan Club T-Shirts

My Bondiband Giveaway ~ I'm only 11 followers away from 50. We're so close!!! If we get there by Sunday there will be one more Bondiband to give away.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE that skirt! I really have to get one too!

Stacie said...

Sarah,

The skirt pic I posted is the one I ordered. It is actually on sale right now at runningskirts.com. That's why I got it :) You should check out their website and the sale icon is on the top right. Lots of colors and styles for sale.