
I was contacted this afternoon by Joe from The Marathon Show. It sounds like they want to feature me on their website. I'm pretty excited about it and will definitely keep you posted. Just another motivation boost heading towards my goals for the Portland Marathon on 10/10/10.
GIVEAWAYS
Endurance Isn't Only Physical ~ ROAD ID Giveaway
Barefoot Angie Bee ~ Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil Giveaway
I'm A Sleeper Baker ~ Drymax Socks Giveaway
Mommy Of 1 And Counting ~ Tons of Giveaways-Just Keep Scrolling Down
Running On My Time ~ Sweaty Bands Giveaway
Stickyfingerprints ~ Bondiband Giveaway
Stickeyfingerprints ~ ROAD ID Giveaway
Happy Runner ~ Sofsole Socks & Insole Giveaway
My Reason To Run ~ Sweaty Bands Giveaway
Run Momma Run ~ Running Skirt & Stuffits Shoe Savers
Laken & Lila ~ $25 Gift Certificate
3 comments:
sweet!
You know you made it when 'The Marathon Show' wants to feature you on their show :) Congrats! Let us know when it is so we can listen in. And, thanks for posting my Giveaway on your blog!
dude you are famous....very cool.
have you decided on any particular plan for Portland?? I'll be in touch soon.
Post a Comment