
First, I want to say thank you to everyone who participated. This has been a great giveaway. Who doesn't love Bondibands? I had 133 entries and I almost doubled my followers. For any of you who are new I'd love to get to know you better. Feel free to comment on this with your story or e-mail me at stacie615@gmail.com
Back to the important part~I used Random.Org to select my winners.
Winner #2 Heather Random.Org #45
We didn't quite make it to 50 followers but I'm going to give Bondiband #3 away to the my first blog follower who can tell me why yesterday was important to me. Just leave your answer on this post. Also let me know if you'd like the solid black or "Sweat Like A Man" Bondiband seen below.


WINNERS~Bondiband changes their patterns frequently so go the their website HERE and then please e-mail me with your Bondiband choice and your mailing address so I can get your Bondiband to you quickly.
Thanks again to all of you!!! Hopefully I can get another giveaway together soon. Until then check out this one from my friend Thomas. He is an amazing runner. Check out his blog and great giveaway. Tell him Stacie sent you :)
Life Keeps On Running~WIN GREEN

7 comments:
I emailed you ... it was your anniversary! I love the solid black one!
Congrats Tonia!!!! You are officially my Winner #3 :)
Happy anniversary! 12 years! :-)
I left you a happy anniversary comment on the 6th (your anniversary). You can see it in the comment section of Fridays post. Thats gotta count for something, right? :)
Congrats to your winners!
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks everyone!!! 12 years married and almost 15 together :)
Tricia~You were the only one who actually wished me a happy anniversary on our actual day :) I even told my husband about it when I saw your comment. Because I think you are amazing and I love your blog, my last "Sweat Like A Man" Bondiband is yours if you want it.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your ROAD ID Giveaway. Maybe the giveaway gods will smile on me :) That would be a great late anniversary gift for my husband since he worries every time I go out the door.
Congrats to the winners! I just got 2 bondibands and LOVE them!
Post a Comment