Monday, June 14, 2010

Track & Field Camp

I know this blog has become all about me and my running but check out my little running star. Makenna is participating in a track & field camp Monday-Thursday this week from 3:30-5 each afternoon. This is who I will eventually be running with. It looks like I'm in trouble.

This is her 4th track camp and the first time doing the high jump. She loved it.


Check out her smile as she is running with the high school girls to head back for final stretches. That smile and happiness is what running should be all about.
I have stayed up far too late catching up. Last week of school for the girls so lots happening there. Now that I'm up so late it is officially my birthday. Fun Fact ~ It is also Jason's birthday. I'm just one year older. Crazy, huh?

6 comments:

Pahla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
What a little track star you have there - better make room now for all the trophies and ribbons! :-)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

LOVE IT! She is beautiful!

H Love said...

Happy Happy Birthday! The pictures are great!! Very cool!

Emz said...

WOOOOO HOOO! Happy Day to you!!

Love the photos!!!

Tricia said...

awesome!

Rene' said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!! Your daughter is so cute, her legs were built for track and the high jump!