
I first heard this song about a month ago. I don't know a lot about the group. The song was catchy and it was a nice add to my iPod playlist. Check it out.
I think I've also decided to add a "retro" running single. As an 80's fanatic this is one of my favorites. I usually always have this one somewhere on my playlist if it's a long run.
It's also one of my favorite videos.
Heather, one of my awesome blog followers, suggested Katy Perry~California Gurls last week. I've added that one to my playlist as well. You can never have enough great music. Thanks Heather!!!
New song suggestions are always welcome!!!

3 comments:
Oh my, you made my day. Awesome? Right back at you. :-) Ps; Is this rain EVER going to let up?
happy anniversary!
I seem to be hooked on the song "OMG" by Usher and Will I Am. It has a really good beat!
Post a Comment