
The past two nights I have had several running dreams that have all been highlighted with colorful running socks. I think it has to do with so many awesome compression sock giveaways that are floating around bloggy land lately. I want some some.....real bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)
Nothing exciting happening here this weekend. I've been hoping for better weather so I could go on a run outside. This inside stuff and nasty weather is killing me.
This is what I have planned for next Saturday, I Topped The Rock 5K. I need to get going since June is going to be a crazy running month. Plus, there is a ton happening with my girls for end of the school year stuff, I need to train, and keep up with all the normal craziness. This could be awesome or get ugly. I'm just hoping and praying that my knee holds up and I can accomplish all the things I'm hoping for.
BTW~Speaking of school, my little peanut, Makinley, was just chosen as Student of The Month for May. I'm so proud. What a great way to end her Kindergarten year.

I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day Weekend!!!
Don't Forget These Great Giveaways
Laken & Lila~Skirt Choice-Riplet Reviews & Giveaways
Goody Stayput Giveaway - Endurance Isn't Only Physical
Twisted Orchid Handbags - Mommy Of 1 And Counting
ROAD ID - Running Diva Mom
CEP Compression Socks - Tall Mom On The Run
Pretty Whimsical - Sticky Fingerprints
Bondiband - Sticky Fingerprints
ROAD ID - Long Legs On The Loose
Somino Shoes & Jacket - MissZippy
RESE Active Wear - Girls Get Strong
Gift Card - Running Into Healthy Happyness
Running Chics Shirt - Keep On Keeping On
As an added bonus I will give away 3 Bondibands instead of 2 if I can reach 50 followers. Come on, we can do it!!!!! Check it out here.

2 comments:
what a cutie!
I am dreaming of socks...and running too!!!!
Post a Comment