Thursday, June 17, 2010

Three Things Thursday


1. Today was the last day of school for my girls. Makinley a.k.a. "Peanut" had a small Kindergarten Graduation this morning. She aced everything on her report card. I'm so proud of her. Makenna has also done amazing-straight A's. Both girls were chosen as Student of The Month during the year. I couldn't ask for better girls. They are smart and beautiful. Did I mention they also love to run???
First Day of School
Last Day of School~Officially a 4th & 1st Grader

2. Yesterday was my last day of physical therapy for my knee. Is it strange that I'm kinda bummed? Craig "the best physical therapist ever," was great. Everyone there was fun and supportive. I've seen them every week almost for about 3 months. It was nice to share my running with someone. I almost feel like I've lost a family member/best friend. Luckily, PT is located right next to my gym so I can check in and hopefully update them on my progress and if I'm lucky some PR's in the future.

3. I have 50 Followers!!!!!!! I feel so lucky to have found all of my running blog buddies. Thanks for all your continued support and inspiration.

2 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Gorgeous girls! Wow they get grades in K? Not here, in fact Thing 1 will get letter grades for the first time when she starts 4th in fall.

Pahla said...

Love the first day/last day photos of your girls - so precious! Congrats on their grades, proud mama.
Nice new layout, too!