
A few days ago, Joe Taricani, the host of The Marathon Show, asked me if I would be interested in being a featured runner on the show. I was so excited. Last night I sent him all of my info and pics. This morning I got an e-mail that it was official, I am their featured runner of the moment. How cool is that? Tomorrow he will be mentioning me on the radio show. He even added my blog to my info.
All of this has gotten me even that much more excited about The Portland Marathon on 10/10/10. I so want to do everything I can to make these legs break the 5 hour mark and beyond. I'm very thankful for my blogger running friends and their support. Only 4 months to go.
6 comments:
Very cool!
sweeeeet! you can totally do it!! Superstar!
How great is that?! Talk about some serious motivation to work hard! Now the "world" will be watching you progress!
so cool! I can't wait...4 months, so exciting!! I know you can do it!
Wow, how exciting!!! You're famous! :-)
Hey that is so awesome! Congrats! Good luck training for Portland!
Post a Comment