Thursday, September 30, 2010

Skirt Sport Winner

I had 165 entries for my Skirt Sports Giveaway.  First, I want to say welcome to all of my new followers.  I've been in the process of checking out all of your blogs, if you have one.  Thanks for becoming a follower and supporter of my running journey.  I appreciate each and every one of you.

I used random.org to choose a winner.  The new owner of the Happy Hour Skirt from Skirt Sports is....


True Random Number Generator  54Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Tressa from Training With A Track Coach And His Adorable Wife.  I couldn't believe it when I counted down and discovered you were my winner.  Congrats!!!  The Running Gods must have been proud of your first 10K.  I'll be contacting Chris with your e-mail and you should hear from her soon.  Guess what???  The Happy Hour Skirt comes in PINK.
Thank you all again for entering!!!
I have another giveaway coming later today!!!  Be on the lookout!!!  

7 comments:

Suzi said...

Congrats, Tressa. I agree with Stacie...the running gods are proud of your 10k run.

Anonymous said...

No way! You two are a couple of stinkers with all your giveaway winnings. Share the wealth!!! LOL!!!!!!! ;-)

(Told ya I'd be up checking on this one in the morning.)

Emz said...

awesome. YAY Tressa!!

Jen said...

Crap! Guess I'm going to have to order my own now!

Unknown said...

congrats!! I love it in pink :)

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

congrats tressa!! jeesh! now who's winning everything? ;)

track coach and adorable wife said...

No freakin way! I am so excited! My first running skirt! Awesome! And of course I am geeting it in pink!