This picture cracked me up :)
My goals for tomorrow are ~
1. Don't drown or look like a complete dork in the water. This is the part I'm most worried about.
2. Don't take forever with transitions.
3. Don't wreck Track Coach's bike. The seat has now been lowered so I'm feeling more confident about that.
4. Don't get injured.
5. HAVE FUN!!!! I plan on enjoying every minute of this adventure. I'm so excited to get to do this with Tressa.
After talking to the woman in charge it sounds like the swag bags are amazing. I hope they live up to the hype. That would be a great bonus. We plan to leave Tressa's by 4am so that means I need to get my rear in bed to try and get a few hours sleep. We already made arrangements to pick up our stuff and get checked in at 6am since we didn't want to make a 4 hour round trip tonight just to pick up our stuff and drive back in the morning. The TRI should start at 8am so if any of you still want to come cheer us on we'd love to see you there. TRI info HERE.
Good night everyone!!!! Thanks for your support!!!

7 comments:
Good luck to both of you! Can't wait to read your report - have fun!
Hope you have a lot of fun! I did my first tri in July and I absolutely loved it.
As I write this, you're already on your way to becoming a triathlete!! How exciting - I can't wait to hear all about the race!!!
Good luck! And just remember how unprepared I was for my tri last month and I survived! You will do great!
good luck!! Can't wait to read both of your recaps!! :D
can't wait to hear how it went. i am sure you did fine.
Hope the race went well!!! (And that photo is another reason for me not to do a tri... my bathing suit bottom on a bicycle would be scary!!!)
Post a Comment