Friday, September 3, 2010

New Music Friday

I've missed a couple of these and for that I am sorry.  Music is a huge motivator for me and I love finding new stuff.


I've had several of you suggest Katy Perry music and I have to agree that her stuff just seems to be getting better and better.  

Katy Perry ~ Official Website


E.T. Check out Emz post HERE.  She reminded me about this great song.  Perfect timing.


I love these guys.  Great music.  They will be in Tacoma, Wa. on October 12th.  I would LOVE to go to this one.  What a great way to celebrate after running Portland on 10/10, right?


Maroon 5Official Website

I figured you wouldn't mind an extra pic.  I'm a sucker for a good B&W photo.


Neon Trees ~ Official Website

Neon Trees ~ Animal
Great song that is currently on my iPod.

Little Big Town ~ Official Website

For all you Country Fans out there.  Yes, I'm one of them.  I like almost any kind of music.  My two girls LOVE this one right now.  It's also on my iPod.  I have to make a confession that this group has irritated me in the past.  Hard to believe since I'm such a fan of big hair :)

Little Big Town ~ Little White Church
A fun and catchy song.  I admit, I know every word.

Anything new that you are listening to and would like to share?  I'm always looking for new stuff.  Long treadmill runs are far more fun with music distractions.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

thanks for sharing!

Erika Bradford said...

Thank you for sharing! Always looking for new music. Already had Katy Perry. I really like Black Eyed Pea's, the re-energized version.