I have spent every Christmas Eve that I can remember in Vader. We usually have a lot of family stops during the holiday season but that is the one place I know I will be at some point that day. This year Jason has to work Christmas Eve. With all of the snow I wasn't going to be able to drive the girls and I to my Dad's house. Since I didn't want to be stuck without my family day and without Jason too we decided to go down to Vader tonight to spend the night. The roads were horrible on the way but we made it. Jason didn't stay long since he had to get back to be able to get some sleep for tomorrow.
Mom was making brownies when we got there so the girls were able to take advantage of that and lick the brownie goo off the beaters. They had quite the chocolate faces when they were done.
Dad hates his picture being taken so instead of a frown I got a great goofy shot.
Uncle Dylan also doesn't like his picture being taken. The girls love him so much. They love to jump on him and irritate each other. I think its good for all of them.
Dylan likes to cook so once the kitchen was free from baking brownies he got to work making a shrimp and rice treat for him and Dad. It has been really nice to hang out here with family and watch it snow with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment