Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Away We Go Again


When Kinley and I got home this afternoon I took the dogs out. The backyard looked beautiful.

Scout wastes no time. She does her business and then she is ready to go snuggle in again. She waits patiently by the garage door to get back in.

Roxy never stays still. I was shocked to get this picture of her.

We didn't get to stay home long. We had to head back out to go meet the bus to pick up Makenna. I had no idea if it would be there on time. Kinley wanted to stand in the snow before we left.

A cool picture of the snow in the trees. The bus was just a few minutes late. People were driving even more crazy on the way back. The roads were completely covered again by this time so it was scary. I'm glad that I don't have to deal with that again for awhile.

No comments: