
While we were out on our family fun day and shopping trip with Jason's Mom I ran into my friend Melissa. Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away we were best friends and did everything together. She even lived with my Mom for awhile too when things weren't going well with her family. It was awesome. We have had some really amazing and fun times. It's funny how when you see someone you haven't seen in forever how easy it is for things to click back into place. At least when you know each other so well. I have only had a couple people in my life like that and I have missed them terribly. As luck would have it, neither of my closest friends from my "earlier" years live where we can get together often or at all.
The girls were thirsty so we sat with Melissa and her husband, Joel, while they had lunch. I'm so glad that we ran into each other. I hope that somehow we can get together for longer soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment