Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Goodies


The girls both made gingerbread houses at school. Makinley's is on the left and Makenna's on the right.

Makinley's gift to us that she made at school was a table centerpiece and napkin holders. I thought it turned out really cute.

Her teacher, Mrs. Hylton, made an ornament for her for our tree. I love it. It has her pic and handprint.

4 comments:

Susie Q said...

I love all the little trincets they make when they are younger.

Mommy of KraftyGang kids said...

Mee too! :) Keep them always!

Gretchen and Gerry said...

Merry Christmas dear friends,
Thanks SO much for the photos of Danny Boy. I will foreword them to our grandkids! The place looks great! So glad you are having fun!
Love, Opdahls

Gretchen and Gerry said...

Merry Christmas Dahlin's,
Thanks so much for the photos of Danny. He looks great! We can now send the pictures to our grandkids. So glad you are having fun the place looks great!
Love, Opdahl's