Here is my plan for Friday and Saturday.
Friday ~ J and I are leaving early and hoping to get to the Expo as it opens. That way I can hit my favorite booths before it gets wild. We'll just be hanging out in the vicinity the rest of the day. Of course, that night we will be meeting everyone at the Blogger Meet-up at 5:00PM for dinner. Can't wait!!!!!
I would love to see and hang out with as many of you as possible. What are your plans????
Friday night we are staying at my awesome friend, Emilio's. Some of you met him last year when I dragged brought both him and J to the first blogger dinner :) I'm hoping he will come again. The last 2 years he has been super great and arranged rides to the start and back to his house after the finish. It's always an adventure getting to the start. I'm very thankful for a good friend who is familiar with Seattle. Thanks E!!!!!
I'm at the mercy of my ride Saturday morning so I'm hoping I can make the pre-race pic. I missed it last year.
Saturday ~ J & I are in Corral #18.
Bib Numbers
Stacie ~ 18610
Jason ~ 18607
I would love to track as many of you as possible. Between our 2 phones we should be able to keep track of some of you. I'm hoping to have my camera at the finish line somehow to get some finishing shots of my blogger buddies finishing. As long as we can finish in time anyway :)
What are your bib numbers???
If anyone wants to email me their cell numbers you can ~ stacie615(at)gmail(dot) com. I'd love to meet up with you at the Expo, for lunch, hang out, etc. I'll email my number back to you. Call or text me anytime.
I'm super excited for race #4. Not only to finish my Half Fanatic craziness but to share the experience with all of you, on my blog and in person. How cool is that? Can't wait to meet some of you for "real" for the first time and to once again hang out with so many of you that I already consider part of my family. Let the fun begin!!!


15 comments:
have a blast!
Jealous... I am there next year!
you are going to have so much fun! i would love to do that race...
I just printed my race waiver again and am here to report I am #28182!
I just hope to finish in time to see the concert. Last time I saw Everclear they were surprisingly awesome!! I'll send you my number today!
Good luck you! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Have an AMAZING race! I will be thinking of everyone running on Saturday.
I'm in 18, too!
Good luck this weekend and remember... HAVE FUN! :)
We are hoping to be at the expo by 2 or so. Jesse's number is 12106 and he is in corral 12. Can't wait to see you there!
Yeah! Looking forward to seeing you again!
I so wish I was doing this. A ton of great bloggers racing Seattle. Good luck and have fun!
good luck and have fun!
It was fun meeting you at the expo today! Have a great run tomorrow and hopefully i'll see you after the race :)
Hey Sweet Stacie! So great to see you on Friday night. I hope you had a great time during your race with J. It really was a great day for running! Thanks for your encouragement & kind words. We'll see what the coming weeks bring...
Great meeting you at the bloggy meetup too! Can't wait to read your race recap!
Post a Comment