Kind of an interesting mix for you today.
The video for this is hilarious. You can check it out HERE.
I seem to be collecting a lot of Pibull songs on my iPod.
Not really one to run to, but good anyway.
Not sure how I've gone this long without a Taylor Swift song each week. My girls are a bit obsessed.
I'm minutes away from going out the door and picking my girls up from their last day of school. I'm excited about that. I'm ready for Summer. Now if only the weather would cooperate. A quick stop to pick up my Mom and then we are headed to the beach to enjoy it for a few hours before my Beach To Chowder Half Marathon in the morning. #3 is in my sights!!!!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!! Don't forget it's Father's Day on Sunday!!!
Good luck to all the other runners who have races this weekend!!!
Only 4 Followers Away From 300!!!!
That would be a great late birthday present!!!!
Ends June 22nd.





7 comments:
I love Katy Perry. Her songs are so infectious.
Love all of those artists/songs - they are regulars on my playlist!
Have a great weekend and good luck at the half!!
love song suggestions. have a great weekend!
Taylor Swift is super cute. I'm not a country fan, but I do like her!
Good luck for #3! That Pitbull is gor ge ous!
I wish I knew you were racing this last weekend! I'll be looking for your race report :)
I totally just followed you and THEN read this post. Guess I was 300?! Happy belated birthday :)
Post a Comment