Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nuun Hood To Coast Team


I feel like proud momma, sister, friend!!!  I'm super pumped for these girls.  Running Hood To Coast is on my Bucket List.  I truly hope to someday be part of one of these awesome teams.  Can't even imagine how great it will be since most of these bloggers already feel like family.


  1. Congrats to the Team!
  2. Alanna: running42km.blogspot.com
  3. Alyssa: diaryofanaveragerunner.blogspot.com
  4. Carrie: www.team-sparkle.com
  5. Dorothy: mile-posts.com
  6. Emily: sweatonceaday.com
  7. Harmony: harmlove.blogspot.com
  8. Jess: www.blondeponytail.com
  9. Jocelyn: enthusiasticrunner.com
  10. Kelly: www.team-sparkle.com
  11. Kerrie: momvsmarathon.blogspot.com
  12. Lauren: healthontherun.net
  13. Lisa: lisasepiphany.blogspot.com
  14. Margot: thefasterbunny.blogspot.com
  15. Megan: justrunmego.blogspot.com
  16. Mel: tallmomontherun.com
  17. Melody: www.willrunformargaritas.com
  18. Susan: susanruns.com
  19. Tonia: racingwithbabes.blogspot.com
  20. Tricia: enduranceisntonlyphysical.com
  21. XLMIC: didyougetanyofthat.blogspot.com
  1. Alternates
  2. Michelle: mymagicbean.blogspot.com
  3. Christy: dirtroadrunner.blogspot.com
  4. Sloan: thesolesearch.wordpress.com
  5. Lindsey: tri-lindsayonthego.blogspot.com
  6. Jill: jillwillrun.com
  7. Phoebe: phoebevg.blogspot.com

Get ready for August 27-28th!!!!!

6 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

I can't wait to read all of the reports from these ladies when they are finished!!

I'm part of a group of runners on FB that all talk and exchange witty banter and share advice. One of them suggested we all form a team and try to get in. I'll be sure to keep you in mind if/when it ever happens - because I certainly don't think we have enough to complete a team with just those of us in our little teeny group! Who knows, maybe some day we WILL get to do it!?!

fancy nancy said...

What a kick butt team!!! I can't wait to read all about it!

Unknown said...

What an awesome team that will be. I can't wait to read the race recaps!

XLMIC said...

Getting very excited! Glad to see who the others are and that they are excited, too :)

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!! TWO MONTHS!!

NattyBumpo said...

That is TOO many signs to make. But I just might have to make my way to Seaside that morning to cheer these fine women into the finish line.