Monday, May 24, 2010

Rock Your Socks Race Report

Tonia at Racing With Babes sponsored this great virtual run. You could choose a 10K or half marathon. Being my own best slave driver I chose the half. I love green so when I saw these I had to get them.

Pretty boring race report as far as those go. I was hoping for a nice outdoor run but our weather has been terrible the past week plus Jason was gone on a fishing trip so I couldn't leave my girls unattended.

Makenna was my photographer again. Even though I had to treadmill it, I still got a few action shots :)



I've had to log so many miles on a treadmill. I really miss my old one that was flooded. This one is constantly trying to kill me. I would have preferred running on one at the gym for this but I'll take what I can get. I'm always thankful for the motivation of an upcoming run to keep me going. I did set a treadmill 1/2 Marathon PR with 2:12:33. I'm pretty excited about that even though it seemed to go on forever.

Thanks again to Tonia at Racing With Babes for the chance to Rock Our Socks!!!

13 comments:

Emz said...

YAY for treadmills!!

YAY for super sweet socks!!

Unknown said...

Great job!! Gotta love the treadmill!

Courtney said...

That's amazing that you can run for 2 hours on a treadmill. I'd go insane.

Teamarcia said...

Sweet socks and I am so loving the green!

Lindsay said...

Awesome job!! Loved your socks :)

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Love our socks!

Great job on a half on the treadmill. That's tough!

H Love said...

nice job....very cute socks! I am so jealous!

Jen said...

Great job! I could not have done it on a treadmill!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Awesome Job! love the outfit!

EricaH said...

Great socks lovin the green. Congrats on a good run. I don't know how you did 13.1 on a treadmill but you go girl. :)

BJ Barnes said...

I wanted to tell you that I LOVE the green socks and think Makenna did a great job on the action shots! :)
You're doing so well with your running! :)

Since I feel out-of-place making comments on your blog, - now that it's become a true running blog coupled with the fact I'm not a runner, - I'll quietly check myself out! I'll be rooting for you, though!! :) XO

track coach and adorable wife said...

Hey you can always come use our treadmill. It is right next to a window so you can open it and you will almost feel like you are running outdoors!

LMC said...

Wow, a half marathon on a treadmill?! That's awesome, great job and in great socks!