1. I'm exhausted. Every once in awhile I seem to have issues getting quality sleep and rest. Lucky me, that has been an issue since before the Relay For Life. I really need to work on trying to get a nap in or go to bed at a decent hour soon. I know that hasn't helped my mental status either :)
2. I have a slight obsession with the color green. It seems to be getting worse lately. I get the comment to wear more color all the time. I think this should do it.
3. I love my girls. I'm so thankful for them and their excitement of running. I hope to have two future little runners who love it as much as I do.
Sorry for the dirty shoes :) If I'm not in running shoes, I'm in flip flops or barefoot whenever possible. I'm an outdoor girl.
4 comments:
sweet polish girlie!! Love the green, blue is my color!
nice polish! and cute kid!
I am jealous you have cute feet! How is that possible?
You have great eyes too. I love eyes. You girlie has them.
go green!!!
Post a Comment