
It's My First Giveaway!!!!!
Even though this blog as evolved from just family posts to now being taken over by my running, my family and kids are still my main support and inspiration to keep going. It was fitting that I won my first ever blog contest which happened to be a Mother's Day Giveaway from Laken & Lila. It was for a Mommy & Me outfit, like one of these.
Heather, who is the owner, was nice enough to offer me the choice of letting both of my girls pick a skirt. It would have been hard choosing who would have been my partner so I decided to give up my tunic/skirt so both of my girls could have one. Needless to say, there was some very excited girls when they came home from school. They finally made their decision and Heather is in process of making their very own handmade skirts right now. I'll do a review and surprise reveal on which skirts they picked when we get them :)




Dresses

Skirts/Outfits

Boys
Here is a little of what Heather had to say about her company, Laken & Lila.
Company Overview: Welcome! I am at SAHM (stay at home mom) to a sweet, very active little boy, Laken who will just turned 3. I've loved sewing and designing for over 15 years.
Mission: It's all about comfort and joy. You want your kids to be comfy and not fight getting dressed. You want them to love what they are wearing and you love what they are wearing. All designs are created to be simple. Simple = comfort & joy. The joy part comes from your little darlings wearing the clothes. They feel comfortable, cute and proud of what they are wearing. Who knew clothes could do all this!!!
Products: Girls skirts, Dresses, Applique Tops, Pants, Boys Applique Tops, Pants
Laken & Lila offers a ton of fun and cute clothing for boys and girls. They also do custom orders & personalization. They use great fabric and have 100% positive feedback.
Check their Facebook page for awesome discounts & giveaways!!!
Enter For Your Chance To Win A $25 Gift Certificate to Laken & Lila
Please Leave A Comment For Each Entry
1 - Become a follower of my blog or already are. LEAVE ME A COMMENT
2 - "Like" Laken & Lila on Facebook HERE. LEAVE ME A COMMENT
3 - Look around the Laken & Lila Etsy Shop HERE and tell me your favorites. LEAVE A COMMENT
4 - Post about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter. LEAVE ME A COMMENT FOR EACH.
Contest will end Sunday, May 16th and the winner will be announced Monday morning!!!
Good Luck!!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more blog followers :)

30 comments:
Seriously cute stuff! You are linked on my sidebar!
I am a follower~
I LIKE and went to site to let them know.
I became a facebook fan!
the skirts and smock dresses would be too cute on my little girls!!
I love all of those dresses. My girls would love them!
Posted it on my blog...still need someone to teach me how to LINK, but my followers can still get here. Crossing my fingers!
Just became a follower :)
You are linked to my sidebar @ running42km.blogspot.com
I think all the boys stuff is cute, but I think my son would love the jellyfish or octopus shirts.
VERY cool.. I am a Follower
Very cute stuff over at Laken and Lila. love it all...Milly skirt too cute
FB fan of Laken and Lila!
Linking your blog on my post!
My daughter would love them all! She LIVES in dresses and skirts. But I think she'd like the Ava Twirl skirt...because it twirls! Why else wear a skirt?!, duh! (she'd say.)
For LBM...Ahoy Matey. No doubt!
I like Laken and Lila on FB.
I love the Juicy lemon skirt and the Milly Twirl skirt.
funtocraft @ gmail dot com
I am a new follower of yours!!
Hi Stacie,
I have been trying to get around to all my new followers! I am now following you!
I like the mommy and me stuff and I love all the girls dresses! Cute
Im a follower
I am a new follwer!
I just "like"d them on Facebook!
I just liked this giveaway up to my sidebar!
I would love to get the blue floral skirt for my lovely little niece!
new follower!
i became your fan on Facebook:)
i love the smocked sundresses! i might order one now:)
sharing the link on facebook now.
I just "like"d them on Facebook!
Heather Prince
Post a Comment