Thursday, May 20, 2010

Laken & Lila Skirt Review


Thank you to Heather at Laken & Lila for the beautiful skirts!!! My girls have worn them almost every day since getting the package. I was the lucky Mother's Day winner and these skirts are what I won.
Makenna's skirt is part of the Heather Outfit found here. So cute. Great fabric in coordinating colors. She loves orange so this skirt was perfect for her. Many sizes are available and she also does custom waist/length if needed.



Makinley chose a Mauve Floral print that is no longer available but here is another beautiful purple skirt she almost picked here.
The skirts are great. They look and feel wonderful. My girls have done everything in them including taking them for a spin and a swing.




Here's what Heather had to say: It's all about comfort and joy. You want your kids to be comfy and not fight getting dressed. You want them to love what they are wearing and you love what they are wearing. All designs are created to be simple. Simple = comfort & joy. The joy part comes from your little darlings wearing the clothes. They feel comfortable, cute and proud of what they are wearing. Who knew clothes could do all this!!!

I completely agree with her statement. My girls LOVE these skirts. Laken & Lila also makes Mommy & Me outfits, complete outfits, dresses, and boy items. So many things to choose from.

Laken & Lila have monthly giveaways and specials on Facebook. Become a fan here. SPECIAL~Now through midnight tonight buy one skirt get another half off here. Check out Laken & Lila!!!! With 100% positive feedback, you can't go wrong. Thanks again Heather for everything!!!

3 comments:

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Great photos!!

I love their skirt choices!

H Love said...

super cute...great pics.

Running Diva Mom said...

I just reviewed Little Diva's dress from them, too. Love this stuff! They look beautiful!