I was recently surprised to find two packages in my mailbox from the Portland Marathon. I opened up the packages to find these.
Needless to say, I was pretty excited. I had placed in the Athena Division before at Portland but I have never received anything. Maybe they felt bad for us this year because of the weather. The only real draw back I can find is having my weight class in huge bold numbers.
Here are the great pics Tressa got while I was in the process of qualifying for the Pump And Run Division at the Expo :)
Check out the great giveaway over at Flatout Buddy. Someone will win the book, Age Is Just A Number by Dara Torres. Click HERE for details. The giveaway will end at 50 comments~don't miss out!!!
Speaking of giveaways, don't forget my Yurbuds Giveaway HERE. You have until Thursday night to enter. Good luck!!!

10 comments:
You look too thin to be a Clydesdale (Athena) unless you're really tall.
I was always in the Clydesdale division when I ran marathons (and placed 2nd at Portland in 1998 as one) because at my height 210 lbs wasn't big for a tall guy.
In any case, congrats on your 2nd place wins (They didn't give plaques 12 years ago, I only got my name in the paper) and your cool hardware.
Congrats on getting your award and on the new registration. Those Rock'n'Roll races look so fun. I'm planning to Vegas next year - but maybe I'll find a way to work in Seattle, too!
Congrats Stacie!! Rock-n-roll!!
gearing up for june....I am still on the fence. Need to decide by tonight!
Maybe Jason will join you next year!
nice job on the pump and run...impressive!
Who cares what you weigh? You ROCK!! Congrats on the hardware, that's awesome!!
Woot woot! Run on!
Way to go! Here's to all of us Athenas! Woot!
Those plaques are pretty cool!
I am considering registering for the Seattle R&R half also. It would be my first half and I haven't decided yet. I'm waiting a few months to come to a decision. Congrats on your registration!
YAY for Seattle 2011!!
I [hope] to get there!!
Okay - after Eugene Half was so great, I'm seriously considering Seattle now. I'm waiting on Biker Boy to just answer my text. We might be in the same race yet again!
Post a Comment