At this point, I will take any valuable information I can get that might help me achieve setting my long dreamed for PR. Let me know what you think and any training advice that has worked for you.
Run – Walk – Run Method
The Jeff Galloway Run – Walk – Run method has helped thousands of runners get started. By alternating running with walking you conserve energy, reduce fatigue, reduce injuries and run farther. How fast do you need to run and walk? Once you decide your minute per mile goal, you adjust your run – walk pace accordingly. Let’s get training.You can also click HERE to get a better sense of what the training series is all about and more information about Run Disney.
Last chance to enter my Bondi Band Ponytail Hat Giveaway HERE. Drawing will be first thing tomorrow morning.

3 comments:
While I am not very familiar with JG's methods/training a friend from the gym just finished MCM following his training methods and finished with a her goal time. She was running again with only one day of rest following the marathon and never felt better! She also has back (disc) problems and following his training has kept her "vertical" (as she puts it).
Best wishes!!
I haven't used his method but I know a TON of people who have and they love it! :0) Thanks for sharing the video!
Thanks for sharing this information!
Post a Comment