Proper running and walking form is essential to reduce the risk of injury. The Jeff Galloway method teaches runners to stay upright, maintain a short stride and eliminate bounce. Let’s get training with Jeff Galloway.
I had an awesome post that was lost when our power went out ~ frustrating. We are currently in the middle of an "Arctic Blast." We had snow hit on Monday along with very cold temperatures. We lost power here at 8PM and was out for over 6 1/2 hours. My husband works for our local PUD so he was out with several crews trying to restore power to the county. It got down to 14 degrees so the house was starting to get pretty cold. I'm so thankful that the power was restored before we had frozen or burst pipes. It's been a wild two days. Most of the schools were cancelled so my girls were home today. Most of them have cancelled for tomorrow but we are still waiting to hear on ours. It is currently 11 degrees and the roads are compact snow and ice. Very dangerous conditions. I have a Ford Focus so needless to say I haven't been able to leave the driveway since Sunday. Extra incentive to hop on my treadmill and feel like I'm going somewhere :)
How is everyone doing with their personal Bootie Busting? With Thanksgiving just around the corner I know I'll be trying to be extra good and burn some extra calories.
GIVEAWAY TOMORROW!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment