
While we were in Seattle last weekend my girls were with Jason's Mom. I'm not sure how many times they watched it but they saw Alice In Wonderland several times and swore it was well, wonderful. It appeared kinda creepy to me and even though I love Johnny Depp, I was reluctant to see it. They finally convinced me this week and we watched it. I have to say I actually enjoyed it. I already had one song on my playlist(see below) from the movie and decided to add this one for something different. I haven't ran to it yet but I'm sure it will do the job.
Metro Station has several songs that I like right now. Here is another song that I have on my playlist ~ Shake It.
Both of these can be found off the album "Almost Alice"(Music Inspired by the Motion Picture) The album includes 18 singles for $9.99. Pretty good deal if you like the songs :) Owl City, All American Rejects, and Plain White T's are a few of the artists. I've listened to a few of the others and they seem pretty good. My girls are trying to get me to buy the theme song.
Running News ~ I have an 8K Sunday Morning ~ I Ran From The Cops. This is my 3rd or 4th year running it. It's fun and the t-shirts are usually great. They also do a 1.5K fun run. Makenna really wants to do it but at $20 a person she'll probably just have to be my cheerleader. Why does it cost so much for the kids???
I just looked at one of the links and I'm in one of the pictures. I'm in the black hat and tank top behind the runner with bib #45 on the right side of the photo. Too funny :)
Here's the link for more info.
I hope all of you have a great 4th of July!!! Good luck to all the runners!!!

3 comments:
Hee, hee - you're famous!! Have a great race! I'll definitely check out the music, Metro Station is a favorite.
I'll have to check out those songs. I have "Shake It" on my playlist, too!
A while back I swapped playlists with LB from Muddy Runner (he runs to Metallica) and we wrote about our experiences. Torture! But he had to listen to "Shake It" and "Tik Tok"! Hahaha!
Your songs look a little bit more like my running music. :)
Good luck!! I really want to race this weekend. I have opted not to watch Alice...maybe I should, I used to love it as a girl..
Post a Comment