
It's Giveaway Time!!!!!
One For The Road.....pretty fitting and great timing considering we are hours or possibly minutes away from hitting the road. We will begin our road trip while most normal and sane people are snug in their beds. We have a pretty decent truck ride ahead of us with two girls and a weiner dog. I'm hoping we arrive before too late tomorrow.
Now back to what you really want to hear about ~ ROAD ID. I'm so excited that they are sponsoring a giveaway on my blog.
Here's some info on the ROAD ID ~ if you are a runner, cyclist, triathlete or just a person who doesn't sit on the couch all day, Road ID is for you. This awesome piece of gear not only looks good but it could save your life. In the event of an accident, if you can't speak for yourself, your Road ID will. Available in 6 different styles. It's not just a piece of gear - it's peace of mind.
Road ID is wearable identification tags for athletes. Their customizable ID tags are made of laser-engraved stainless steel and come in various forms to suit your preference for wearing the tag, either on your wrist, ankle, shoe, or around your neck. The ID tag provides First Aid medical responders vital information should a mishap render you unconscious or unable to speak. Personalized information may include emergency contact numbers, medical history, current medications, blood type, even your favorite motto, etc. In addition, Road ID offers an interactive version for all their products, allowing first responders to access other vital information via telephone and internet. This extra feature requires a nominal online subscription fee after the first year. Click HERE for more info.
I myself have wanted/needed a ROAD ID for some time. I don't have a running partner so 99.9% of the time I am out on the road alone. I'm especially thankful to have one now thinking back to my first marathon and others following where anything could have happened and I was all alone. There really is no good excuse not to have one. I will do a full review of mine once I get it. My husband is already sighing in relief. At least he'll feel a little bit better when I head out the door.
I have chosen The Wrist ID Elite in black but I'm thinking the green will not be far behind. I plan on wearing it A LOT so that is why I went with the black first.
What You Will Win ~ A ROAD ID eCard to choose the Road ID model of your choice.
To Enter~
1. Become a follower of my blog. BONUS ~If you already follow you get 1 bonus entry~just let me know.
2. Follow me on Twitter HERE ~ I'm windyrunner.
3. Follow ROAD ID on Twitter.
4. Like ROAD ID on Facebook.
5. Spread the word on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
6. Go to ROAD ID HERE and let me know which model/color you would choose. Also, what quote or slogan would you add to personalize it?
7. What finish line do you dream of crossing in your ROAD ID?
8. If wearing your ROAD ID gave you a super power, which one would it be?
GIVEAWAY will end Sunday, July 25th at midnight.

89 comments:
I follow you...but I'm not a stalker! ;-)
I like Road Id on FB
I will link you in my post!
I like the Elite...in whatever color s'ghetti girl would choose. I would probably get it for her to encourage her to go with me on shorter runs as she is learning to ride her bike!...Once she learns she gets a running skirt!
I crossed my 2nd Ultra (best course EVER!!!) with my Road Id in my camelbak because the clasp broke! I have an email into them hoping for a replacement considering I had only been using it for less than a month. But I loved knowing if I had been unable to tell someone, they would have had information available to get my hubbs or a family member there quickly!
I am already a follower as Chris in GFC (should I comment twice?)
Following you on Twitter! (@stickyprints)
I follow RoadID on twitter as @stickyprints
I like Road ID on facebook
I already have a Road ID,but I want this one for my hubby, He would want the Road ID Elite in Blue. NOt sure what he would say on his, but mine says:
My 5K: JLMDL (Those are the initials of my 5 kids)
I dream of crossing the Boston Marathon finish line, but that isn't likely since I haven't crossed a marathon finish line yet ;)
Super Speed would be what I would love as a super power from my Road ID
I am a blog follower already!
I follow you on twitter! (chelsea_c)
Following Road ID on Twitter!
Twittered about giveaway!
I'd likely choose the Purple Wrist ID Sport. Most of my running stuff is purple (Go Huskies!), and I'd like to have the option of fastening it to my hydro belt, etc. Motivational quote? "There will be a day you will not be able to do this. Today is not that day". Is that too long?
I want to cross the Seattle Half Marathon with my Road ID. Whether it's this year or next is TBD.
I'm a new follower. :) Thanks for the giveaway.
I follow you on Twitter now too.
I follow Road ID on Twitter.
I like Road ID on facebook.
I linked to your giveaway on my blog.
I actually already have a Road ID but I want to win one for my hubby, I think he will like the sport one.
I dream of crossing the finish line of a marathon, any marathon, in my Road ID. Nothing is on the calendar yet but eventually I will.
If Road ID could give me a super power I would want it to be the power to stay cool, it would be a summertime hit.
I already follow
I already follow Road ID on Twitter
I like the Wrist Elite in purple. My motivational quote might be "Quitting lasts forever"
I linked this giveaway on my blog
I dream of crossing a half marathon in my Road ID....not sure which half yet but want to do one in 2011.
Following!
I follow Road ID on Facebook.
I linked to your giveaway on my blog =)
I have a pink elite and it says:
Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
I would want to get a black elite for my boyfriend. It would need to say something like "Not single." ;)
If Road ID gave me a superpower, I would want to be able to run injury-free forever!
I am a stalker.....I mean follower!
I follow you on twitter!
I follow Road Id on twitter!
I like RoadID on facebook!
I added a link to my blogs sidebar!
I tweeted!
@BarefootAngieB
I would get the bright red wrist elite for my 8 year old son, Jupiter!
He is nonverbal and has autism and I think a road ID will help in his safety!
I would love to wear my road ID in a 100 mile trail race. Not a hot one though, a mountain race. Maybe Rocky Raccoon or Umstead....ect.
super power.....shape shift!
I follow you now
I like Road ID on FB
i follow you on twitter @erica_h
i follow on road id twitter @erica_h
i liked road id on fb
i would choose the purple wrist id sport.
I am already a follower!!
I like Road ID on FB!
I would love an original in pink for my daughter! I would put "Tri Katie!" Her first Tri is this weekend!!
I've linked on my sidebar.
Someday, I will cross the finish line at a marathon wearing my Road ID!!
I would love the super power of healing. Is that even a super power?? If not, mind reading ;)
I follow your blog!
Bonus for already being a follower, not a newbie :)
Following you on Twitter :)
Tweeted it out!
I already follow Road ID on twitter :)
Would love to cross my 13.1 line with the Road ID. My first half is coming up in September :)
I would probably put some scripture on the band if I had extra space... although I admit it would take me some time to decide what verse! :)
Haha. Super power... I'll make it something running-related. It would be cool if the Road ID made me sprint the last mile of any race!! Like 7 min mile. That would be FAST for me :)
ok. I am a new follower!
i also now follow you on twitter
i already 'like' road id on FB
i also follow them on twitter.
i would get the the Wrist ID Elite, in yellow, with the phrase "be accountable" on it! wahoo! thanks for hosting a great give away!!!
I'm already a follower!
I linked this on my blog
I already like Road ID on FB
I would get the shoe id in black
I'd like to do the Goofy Challenge one day. One day.
Oh, and the saying I would put on it is 'You are strong and You can do this"
super power would be the ability to clone myself so I could get everything done
I am now following you :) And very excited about it too.
I like Road ID on Facebook
I like the Wrist ID sport but in purple. I would get my son's initials and birthdate.
I would really just love to finish a 5K without having to take any sort of walking break. I am getting there. :)
If I had a super power I would love to be able to be Super Mom. Sometimes taking care of the little guy, my hubby, my puppies, going to work and taking care of all the other duties in the house seems like too much.
Following u on Twitter and we are friends of Fb...I like the Sport in Pink or Yellow (to match my maniac jeresy) I would love to wear it on my tenth Marathon on 10/10/10 at portland. The phrase I would have is Marathon Maniac #2016
ohhh my super power would be to fly
I am already a follower. :)
I like them on fb.
I like the Elite in green.
It would say "I am a marathoner" - my positive self-talk during my training (even though I'm not officially one yet).
I dream of finishing the Victoria Marathon in October (signed up and training!). Long term... Goofy Challenge.
I want to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but I'd use it to get to the top of hills instead! :)
Post a Comment