Kerrie at Mom vs Marathon has created a Summer of Weight Loss Group. Since I am determined to do awesome at the Portland Marathon in October and I NEED to lose some extra weight to accomplish that, I am going for it. Check out Kerrie's Official Starting Post HERE with links to all of the other participants. Good luck girls!!!
I began my running weight loss at the end of 2005. I ended up losing a lot of weight and somehow became a runner in the process. I ended up at 142 pounds and maintained it for a very long time. Due to a lot of stress and my love of chocolate I have added some of the weight back on. This both embarrasses me and makes me mad. I swore I would never have to worry about my weight again. I know with my height I can hide it easier than others but now I have a marathon to train for and set a PR. I am determined to make this happen. I'm hoping this will help get some results.
Bust ~ 36.5
Chest ~ 32.5Waist ~ 34
Hips ~ 41.5
Midway ~ 38
Right Thigh ~ 23.5
Right Knee ~ 14.5
Left Calf ~ 14.25
Right Calf ~ 14.25
Left Upper Arm ~ 12
Right Upper Arm ~ 12
Starting Weight ~ 168
Goal Weight ~ 145
Monday will be my weight day.
The Journey Will End September 22nd!!!
I loved Kerrie's "mugshot" photo so I had to do one too. I counteracted it with a smile first :)
4 comments:
Good luck Stacie!!
Good luck Stacie, I still think you look great, but understand the need to always lose more. You should think about doing the Torchlight Run on july 31st with me. It is in the evening and you get to be part of a parade and everything! Think about it.
Gotta love those mugshots! ;)
Good luck - I'm cheering for everyone doing the SOWL! Good for you!
Post a Comment