I wanted to share our family vacation with a few pictures. I took just a few...over 800 so I tried to just pick a few good ones.
M&M on the way to Idaho. Pretty chipper for getting up at 3:30am.
Sunset is Shoshone, Idaho.
M&M getting ready for their day with Jason sneaking in the pic.
M&M at the spot we placed my Grandpa's ashes. It was his favorite fishing spot.
Sunrise on the way to Yellowstone.
Makenna in Yellowstone.
Jim, Annette, M&M, and I by the lodge at Old Faithful.
Jason & I by an awesome lake in the Teton National Park.
Jason & I on our way to Salt Lake City.
Our family by the Upper Mesa Falls in Idaho.
Jason & I in Salt Lake City at 1AM. It was 75 degrees and absolutely wonderful.
Our newest family member currently known as Oakley but I'm not feeling it. Looking for a new name, possibly running related. Any ideas or suggestions??? I think I might have found my new running buddy.
Jason & I in Salt Lake City.
Multnomah Falls in Oregon. We stopped here for a quick break on the way home. The girls and I ran up the trail for some photos.
5 comments:
Looks like a great time! You have sucha sweet family.
Heh. Fartlek. Just kidding! I do like 'tempo' or something along those lines.
He's gorgeous! And your trip looks like so much fun! I cannot wait until we road trip to Yellowstone next year. :);
Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing! Your new dog is so cute!! If he's your running buddy, you might as well call him Buddy. :-)
Pictures are great! The new baby is gorgeous! Buddy, love it. ;)
Found your blog on Tall Mom, btw.
Looks like a memorable vacation. :) Wonderful photos! :)
Your new addition is so handsome with his shiney coat! :)
- Sooooo a name for a running companion, huh? ...
Tracker; Paver; Asphalt; Ash; Comrade; Crony; Confidante; ...
I like that his coat is the color of the roads you run, like asphalt or pavement! :)
Post a Comment