Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Physical Therapy ~ Day 2
It's funny how I couldn't originally get in for physical therapy until the 29th and now I'm scheduled Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next two weeks :) Today I started off with 7 minutes on the stationary bike, followed by several squat/balance exercises and then the dreaded lunges. I have to focus on keeping my knees facing outwards instead of in. Then we worked on stretches and some ab/knee work. That was tough. My PT taped by knee to see if that helped. We ended with me laying on the table with my knee iced for 8 minutes. That was my favorite part :) I once again headed next door for some weight training and another run. I'm relieved to feel progress with my knee. The best part is that both the orthopedic doctor and my PT said that I can run as much as I want. Obviously, I need to be careful and if I start having issues then I'll stop. I hope my knee keeps getting stronger. I'm determined to keep going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment