Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Little View


So most of you know that during the winter and unfortunately too many other days I'm trapped inside and have to spend my quality running time on a treadmill. I've described my treadmill. To say the least it tries to kill me in various ways. It speeds up, slows down, and sometimes just stops all on its own with no warning. Be afraid. Be very afraid. If that's not enough I can only plug it in at one spot in the garage. I'm going to share my view with all of you now. This is what I see when I run.......nothing. Makes you all thankful for a rainy run outdoors, huh? :)
And here is what I look like after a run. I'm usually a red, sweaty mess. This pic is only after about 5 miles. It's not pretty folks. I'm looking forward to some sunny outdoor runs very soon :)

1 comment:

H Love said...

You are pretty! Glowing! You need to put up some pics or posters...or some Tall Mom motivations. Can you make it face outside at the edge of the garage??? Plug In? Hang in there...sunny days are coming.