
It's official!!!! I'm running my 4th Portland Marathon!!!!! I'm so excited and nervous. This is the earliest I've ever signed up for it. It's amazing what being thrifty will make you do :) I am Bib #2256. They have you enter your estimated finish time when you sign up. I went wild and entered in my dream finish time of 4:59. I would be so thrilled to break the 5 hour mark. My fastest was 5:12.
I'm going to borrow an idea from Melanie aka Tall Mom On The Run/www.tallmomontherun.com
Portland Marathon 2010 Goals
A (I Hope I Can): PR Sub-4:45
B (I Think I Can): PR Sub-4:59 or Faster
C (I Know I Can): PR 5:11 or Faster
I just checked my friend Harmony's Blog @ Keep On Keeping On and it looks like we're both in. I'm excited to share this experience with her and hopefully some more of our blogger running buddies. Portland is amazing. It will be great!!!
4 comments:
Woo Hoo!! So exciting! How did you get a bib number?? Your goals are very close to mine so this will be great. You can be my virtual training buddy. I know you will do great!
I am also heading home in a few weeks to see the fam....I HOPE we can get together for a run.
On your receipt it should show your number. You'll need that printout to pick up your packet and they look by your bib number. On your receipt it has your name, emergency contact and then it should be your number. Let me know if you find it.
I'm so excited for you too. I'm so thankful for you and knowing that you will be running it too will make it that much more exciting. Hopefully we can hang out in Seattle at least in June.
Wow that is crazy that you get the bib # already..
So depending on how Eugene and Seattle Rock N Roll go I may consider POrtland. Have to get through 2 Marathons in 2 months first :)
yes yes Tall Mom come join us!
Post a Comment