1. Insanity ~ Are You Ready To Dig Deep??? Catchy, isn't it? When I went to the gym on Monday, one of the employees invited me to go do a workout with her. She had been talking about doing workouts from the Insanity DVD's. Before I knew it I was a sweaty beast. We did one of the cardio workouts. All I can say is, it kicks your butt. I was feeling pretty good until the next day. My calves are still trying to recover 3 days later. I'm interested in checking out the rest of the workouts. It's fun to try something new and a huge bonus if it can help start shedding some extra weight. Here's the link, HERE.
2. Diet Mountain Dew. This pic cracked me up. My heart would probably explode if I worked out with Diet Dew. I love Diet Mountain Dew and I've been working to cut it out of my diet. It's been hard considering when I originally lost all my weight I cut out all sugar and treats which also means flavor. It's been the one thing to keep me away from all the other "bad" stuff. Plus, it's green. We drink a lot of water here, which is good. I just need to find something else to help distract me from wanting chocolate. I guess if this is my worst bad food/habit, I'm still doing pretty good.
See the effect sunshine had on one of our new family members?
3. Sunshine!!! The sun finally came out yesterday and it looks like we'll get at least two more days of it before the rain sets in again. That means I'm going to take full advantage. I have plans on mowing, bike rides to the gym, and some other yard work. Lots of cross training, right? The weather has been so depressing so I'm sure I won't be the only one. With the Relay For Life tomorrow night I need to try and get some extra ZZZ's in there somewhere, too. I hope the weather holds on for that.
Have you voted yet??? I'm hanging by a thread. I can't begin to tell you how awesome it's been to have your support. I'd love to make this happen and be one of the Top 25 Health & Fitness Mom Blogs at Circle of Moms Network. You can vote for me HERE. Don't forget you can do it once every 24 hours until June 1st. Thanks again!!!
BTW~ If I can pull this off, watch for an amazing giveaway. I'm not above bribery :) I do have a review/giveaway coming soon either way :)





9 comments:
I have heard that those insanity workouts are TOUGH. My sister in law said she watched one of the videos and just laughed. :)
LOVE the kitten picture. SO CUTE!
That cat looks like the definition of relaxed! I love it!!
I totally voted for you this morning as soon as I got out of bed!
We have not had any sun since Sunday. We are all about to lose it! Good luck this weekend.
I have not done the Insanity dvd. I am still trying to do the P90x and that kicks my butt. I can only imagine what Insanity would do. lOVE THE MT DEW SIGN.
OMG, I love kitties!! That pic is so cute! Did you get more than one? Love it! Tabbies are the best!
I"ve heard a lot lately about this Insanity. Will have to check it out. Diet Dew - eick!
I love the picture of the kitty!
I'm so glad I don't drink pop anymore. Yuck!
Have a great weekend and enjoy the Relay!
i have insanity... did it for a few weeks and got tired of it. they are hard workouts!! but too similar for me from day to day. it'd be good if i did them like 1x a week but... i haven't quite been motivated ;)
did you notice diet dew now has 10 calories? (i don't drink soda, just know of this morsel of info)
Thanks for dropping by my blog after my hiatus.
Been thinking about checking out the insanity DVD's. But not till after the tri season. Let us know how you make out.
We have a new kitten as well. Named Blanch after one of the golden girls. She was rescued by the SPCA along with her 2 sisters, hence the names.
Post a Comment