Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Auria Earphones Review & Giveaway!!!

I am so excited about next month.  If you missed it, I plan on becoming a 4 Moon Half Fanatic by running these.

June 4 ~ Run For The Roses Half Marathon
June 11 ~ Helvetia Half Marathon
June 18 ~ Beach To Chowder Half Marathon
June 25 ~ Seattle Rock'N'Roll Half Marathon

Did I mention it's also our anniversary and birthday month?  J & I share the same birthday(I'm a year older.)  Crazy!

I really wanted to accomplish something big(at least to me)before my birthday.  Let's face it, I might never win a race but I have the determination to finish no matter what.  I wanted to try an do it before I bumped over into the next age group but things fell through in May.  It all happened for a reason though.  I had more time to plan for these, they were cheaper, and took place on Saturdays.  I'll accomplish two before and two after my birthday.  The absolute best part will be finishing my 4th in Seattle, running it with J, and sharing the day with so many other friends and bloggers.  It will be AWESOME!!!!

In celebration, I'm working on getting some great giveaways to share with everyone.  Beginning with this one.

Auria Exceed Earphones

I little while ago I was contacted by Auria to review a pair of their Exceed Model Earphones.  I gladly excepted.  I'm brutal on my earphones since I'm such a sweaty runner so I'm always looking to try new ones that can survive as long as I can in the elements.
I decided on a pair in Glacier White.  As soon as I received them I plugged them into my iPod for a test run.  Since that first test they have been with me on runs(outside/inside), bike rides, gym workouts, and they have even helped do some yard work.

My Review
*  Awesome sound quality.

*  They fit comfortably.  No falling out, no pain, and my sweat didn't destroy them.  

*  Whether I was inside on the treadmill or outside on the road I could still hear everything around me.  Huge bonus since getting ran over or chewed on by a dog are low on my list.

*  There are control buttons on the chord.  These let you adjust the volume, skip/pause songs, and it also includes a fancy little clip that will attach to your shirt.  Who hasn't accidentally yanked out their earphones or sent their iPod flying?  This will keep chords out of the way and in one place.

*  The same button also lets you answer your phone.  How cool is that?  I've tested it out a couple times. Not a huge fan of running with my iPhone but this makes life a whole lot easier when you need to answer it.

Here's a little more info from Auria.


Two sets of swappable Personalizers are included : a color-matched, painted set and a hand-picked graphical set.

Click HERE to check out all the cool personalizers you can get for your headphones.

Want a pair of your very own???  Winner will get an Exceed earphone model of their choice.

Here's How To Enter

1.  Mandatory ~ Follow my blog or let me know that you already do.
2.  Mandatory ~ Go to Auria's website HERE.  Look around and come back and tell me which Exceed earphones you'd choose if you win and what your favorite personalizer is.
3.  Add me to your blog roll.
4.  Become a fan of "Impossible Is Nothing" on Facebook HERE.  If you are having issues linking to my page just type in "Impossible Is Nothing" above the News Feed in the search area.  The picture is the one above. The link is also on my sidebar.
5.  Like Auria on Facebook HERE.  
6.  Post about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter.  Leave a comment for each.

7.  BONUS~ You knew this was coming, right???  Vote for my blog HERE.  Now you can actually get extra credit for voting to keep me in the Top 25 Health & Fitness Blogs at the Circle of Moms Network.  You can vote once every 24 hours.  Leave a separate comment with the date each time you vote for bonus entries.  That's 8 additional entries if you start voting today!

Entries will be accepted until 10AM, Wednesday, June 1st.  Winner will be selected using random.org and announced later the same day.  Good Luck!!!


120 comments:

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

I'm a new follower of your blog!

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

I would choose the Glacier White with the Purple B Flower personalizer.

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

I'm a new FB fan!

Kristina @ A Home Made by Kiki said...

I'm a FB fan of Auria

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower.

H Love said...

great race schedule...BLING, BLING!

Anonymous said...

I like Auria on Facebook!

Anonymous said...

I linked your giveaway on my blog.

Anonymous said...

I would choose the Glacier white with the Run personalizer, probably in pink. I think. Hard decision.

Anonymous said...

I must be a dork because I can't find you on FB. :(

EatRantRun said...

I'm a new follower of your blog!

EatRantRun said...

I'd choose Glacier white with the white skulls.

Running Librarian said...

I would like the pink with black with the hot pink swirls

Running Librarian said...

follow you on fb

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Just had to jump over and say how you are still on winning fire!! You won on Tall mom! Play the lottery girl!

I'm a follower wanting to steal some of your winning magic. ;-)

Rachel said...

I'm a new follower! Excited to read your blog and thanks for the giveaway!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

I like the glacier white with pink run personalizer!

(your race schedule is envy inducing! I am itching to have a race...but uncertain of the length. 77 miles seems daunting to me...and my family!)

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Circle of Mom vote for today! Done!

Coy Martinez said...

I'm a follower!!

Coy Martinez said...

Liked Auria on Facebook!

Rachel said...

I went to their website and I love the black and hot pink earphones. The pink runner girl personalizers are awesome! I like pink if you can't tell :)

Rachel said...

Added you to my blogroll!

Rachel said...

Annnndddd posted the giveaway on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog

Anonymous said...

i like the zeal black reflector

Anonymous said...

i'm a fb fan

Anonymous said...

posted it to my blog

NattyBumpo said...

I vote for you all the time...I just want to know if you want me to put your name on a sign for the Run for the Roses.

Kristi said...

I like the black reflector earphones and the pink runner girl personalizer!

Kristi said...

I added you to my blogroll

Kristi said...

I "liked" Impossible is Nothing on FB.

Kristi said...

I "liked" Auria on FB.

Kristi said...

I voted for you today!

Raina said...

Follower!!

Raina said...

You are on my blogroll! :)

Raina said...

I'd go for the Provoke model. :)

Raina said...

Best wishes with the half fanatic races! Goooooo Stacie!

Ros said...

I'm a follower!

Ros said...

I'd get the exceed in black/hot pink with black 13.1 personalizers!So cute!

Ros said...

You're on my blogroll!

Ros said...

i became a facebook fan of you!

Ros said...

I became a fb fan of auria

Ros said...

i posted on twitter!

Ros said...

I posted on my blog

Ros said...

i voted on circle of blogs

KT80 said...

I'm a follower!

KT80 said...

I'm a new fan on FB!

KT80 said...

I voted for your blog! :)

KT80 said...

I really like the black and the hot pink. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one, as my headphones fall out ALL THE TIME. UGH!

Stephanie Anne said...

Im a follower

Stephanie Anne said...

I like the pink tri ones i think.... but i like some of the pink designs too!

Stephanie Anne said...

Youre on my blogroll

Stephanie Anne said...

I like you on facebook

Stephanie Anne said...

posting to my blog

Stephanie Anne said...

posting to facebook

Stephanie Anne said...

I voted today!

Anonymous said...

I now follow your blog!

Anonymous said...

I would get the 13.1 personalizers. I've been dying for a pair of these headphones for forever!

Anonymous said...

Tweeted (@runningonwords)!

Unknown said...

I follow you! :)

Unknown said...

I'd get the Glacier White with the Peace Birds personalizer! Adorable! :)

Unknown said...

You're already on my blogroll! :)

Unknown said...

I'm your fan on Facebook!

Unknown said...

I'm Auria's fan on Facebook!

Unknown said...

I voted for you yesterday! :)

Unknown said...

Voted again today! :) Good luck!!!

Laima said...

I would choose the pink RUN in black

Laima said...

I liked Auria on FB

Laima said...

Linking giveaway on my blog

Laima said...

Will mention in my blog

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I'm a follower.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I would choose the Glacier White with the Pink Runner.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

You are on my blog roll.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I am a fan of Impossible is Nothing on Facebook.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I like Auria on FB.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I posted this giveaway on my blog.

Paula - Running Mom of 5 said...

I voted for you in the Top 25.

Julia said...

follower!

Julia said...

voted for you!

Julia said...

i would choose the glacier white with the 26.2 personalizer!

Julia said...

liked your FB page!

Julia said...

liked auria on FB!

Julia said...

you are already on my blogroll!

Julia said...

blogged about your giveaway!

Fruit Fly said...

I follow you - surprise, surprise! ;)

Fruit Fly said...

I'd go with black and hot pink. For personalizers I'd probably the black/white "13.1".

Fruit Fly said...

You are on the blog roll!

Fruit Fly said...

I am your fb fan!

Fruit Fly said...

I like Auria on fb, too!

Fruit Fly said...

I've shared this on my blog.

Fruit Fly said...

I voted for you tons of times, but since I started keeping track, I have one at 6:11am on May 26th.

Fruit Fly said...

And I voted for you on May 27th at 5:47pm! :)

Ros said...

i voted for you again!

Fruit Fly said...

And you just got another vote from me on May 28th at 7:48am!

Abi said...

I'm following your blog. Thanks for sharing, it seems like the quest for the 'perfect' headphones is never ending.

havenera at gmail dot com

Abi said...

Voted Sun 5/29!
haveneara at gmail dot com

Fruit Fly said...

I voted for you again! (May 29th 2:40pm)

Ros said...

I voted again

Fruit Fly said...

Just voted for you again at 9:06am on this lovely Memorial Day day off from work!

Penny said...

I voted to day 5/30 for you.

Penny said...

I voted for you last week. I dont remember the date.

Penny said...

I love following your blog

Penny said...

I like the Girl runner in pink and love the pink exceed headphones.

Penny said...

Already have you in my blogroll

Penny said...

I like you on fb

Penny said...

i like auria on fb and left comment

Penny said...

shared on my fb page

Stefanie D. said...

I follow you!

Stefanie D. said...

I love the Provoke model!

Stefanie D. said...

I'm a FB fan!

Stefanie D. said...

I like Auria on FB!

Ros said...

i voted for you again! good luck!!!

Fruit Fly said...

Gotcha again at 12:59 - May 31st!

Kiley said...

I like the personalizers - http://www.auria.com/products/category/Personalizers/Sports-and-Hobbies/All-Sports-and-Hobbies/29/473/Girl-Runner-Black

Kiley said...

posted it on my blog - http://dailyvitaminf.blogspot.com/2011/05/total-giveaway-tuesday-16.html

Alicia said...

I'm a follower!

Alicia said...

I like the white Exceed earphones. And the black "26.2" personalizers.

Alicia said...

I'm now a FB fan!

Alicia said...

Already an Auria fan on FB.

Alicia said...

I voted for you for the Top 25 Health & Fitness Blogs. :)