Anakin ~ He is sweet but has a dark side :)
We are having a hard time finding a name for this guy. I possibly wanted something running/fitness related. Any ideas???
2. Big M had to get an expander yesterday. It is the first step in a 3 year process of braces. It's a painful process both physically for her and financially for us. Every other night I have to turn a key in the expander to stretch her pallet. Poor kiddo.
3. Blog Wins. I seem to be on a little streak and I can't begin to express how thankful I am for that. Not a lot of extra money for races/gear so anything helps, especially after #2. (SUAR, for some reason I just thought of you.)
4. I know you are all tired of me and some of the other bloggers asking you to vote. For that, I'm sorry. I hate asking people for things. For me, this is an extremely big deal. I would love to be voted one of the Top 25 Health & Fitness Blogs on Circle of Moms. Thanks again to all of you who continue to support me.
Click HERE to vote!!!
5. Don't forget my Auria Exceed Earphone Giveaway HERE. Bonus entries for each time you vote for my blog above. Yep, bribery :)
AWESOME Giveaway HERE at Slowly Tri-Ing. Let her know I sent you and we both get bonus entries!!!
I'm off to the gym.....



11 comments:
Too bad the unnamed kitten is not a girl, since Padme is the obvious choice!
Hmm, he's too cute to call him "Stir-fry". You could call him either "Tony" or "Horton". Horton might be good, because people might not get the sports connection.
I saw you were a winner this morning! I get so excited when names I know win the giveaways!
What cute little kitties! I want a baby animal now. One that is potty trained and doesn't scratch or eat things. I'm at a blank on the name front right now. Sorry!
And I got in my daily vote for you this morning!
They are ADORABLE!
How 'bout Ellis D. Get it?
For your (L)ong (S)low (D)istance runs?
Ouch, I remember braces and it was no fun at all. :(
Cute kitties!!!
Love the kitties!! Here are my suggestions for a name:
*Trainer
*Dash or Dasher
*Fartlek (I like how this has a K in it like Anakin)
*Bondi (as in Band, although it might be better for a girl)
Be sure and let us know what name you pick.
Dash or Pacer??
Awwwwwwwww. So cute!
I heart my kitties. I'm going to go give them hugs now.
Farklet!!!!
(I've been voting for you almost every day!)
Ooh, kittens!
Pallet expanders always seemed horrifying. That's a bummer that you have to do that.
Oooh... kitties! I absolutely love cats. How about Sprint or Pacer for the name of the currently unnamed one?
I remember braces... yuck!
Post a Comment