After Eugene and watching EMZ accomplish 100 miles in 24 hours on a treadmill HERE, I've been a bit inspired. BTW, it's not too late to still donate to an amazing cause HERE. Every dollar counts. Let's help EMZ!!!
After doing some research on some races I quickly put together a plan. Of course, being a wife and mother come first so to save on some trauma I didn't run last weekend. It would have been the 2nd of 4 1/2 marathons. I am still hoping to run the Capital City 1/2 this weekend if I can make it work. It will just be for fun and to check out the course for next year. I am already part of a Relay For Life Team that will be happening May 20th-21st. For some reason no one ever wants to take the 2-4AM shift so once again, that will be mine. Each year I try to run more miles, more on that later.
I haven't given up accomplishing my 4 moon status as a Half Fanatic. I really wanted to get it before my birthday but with this new plan, it will be 50/50 :) Here it is. The best part is the grand finale will be in Seattle. Not only will J be running with me but there will be A LOT of bloggers and other friends I know running it or cheering us on. Fruit Fly just confirmed she's in as well!!!! I'm beyond excited just thinking about it. So that is my new plan. I'll be going over it with J and if it's a go then I'll be officially registering and going for it.
So what do you think? I'm 99.9% sure I will be registering for all of these in the very near future. I want them all. This is my chance and I think I'm going for it.






12 comments:
I think, I think...Yippee! You are coming down for the Run for the Roses. Awesome...so excited to run with you. Can't wait.
i do not know much about these races but this plan sounds awesome!! good luck!
I think it is ... AWESOME!!
You are so inspiring trying to be involved in ALL these races! I really need to summon up the courage to sign up for my first half-marathon and train for that :)
Thanks for the inspiration!
You can totallyb do those if the fam is on board! I am registered for Helvetia. Sooooo tempted to do Run for the Roses, too, as it is so close to my house.
Go for it and have fun! Emz taught us all to dream bigger. :)
Run for the Roses is SOOO close to my house as to GO BY IT. Not that I am pulling for the field of 1250 to be filled up with people that I sorta know, but it would be kinda cool.... I am working on a way to have a movable banner with all the names of the bloggers that are running any part of the race that goes by, so 10K or half.
good luck! cant wait to hear how the races go!
http://beboldrunwild.blogspot.com/
Get after it Stacie! You can do it. You are really hardcore. I've never heard of the beach to chowder run---i'll have to look that up. I think i'm running helvetia. haven't decided yet...I'll let you know!
These races look awesome... I so need to travel to the PNW more.
you are amazing and ambitious! excited for this adventure to begin.
Wow, so many races - so exciting!
Post a Comment